The true Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by pag23, Aug 22, 2018.

1. pag23

pag23 NRA Life Member

I don't believe we will overrun by the undead...but by illegal immigration, antifa types, liberal policies and the widespread push of drugs

They will continue to erode this country from within....eroding our principles and stretching our resources

2. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk

I work in portland or. Its a mess of insanity. Reason and logic have no place.

Too many places getting the progressive infection :(

3. nrajeff

nrajeff

There's no need to fear...
    David Hogg is here!

4. refugeepj

refugeepj

every great society has fallen in just this manner.
    we have much more to fear from internal enemies than external enemies.

5. FredSamp

FredSamp

Nope.
    We are far too resilient as a people to allow such a failure. The principled will always be stronger, and may be outnumbered at some point, but they won't be outgunned.
    Force multiplier, and all.

6. mike0262p

mike0262p Spider

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it".

After a few more generations this country will probably never, ever, be the country it once was. Thank God I won't be around to see it.

cyberghostx13, Pierre! and jconn465 like this.
  7. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

Amen Brotha!....^^^

Fight and enjoy it....its a good cause against "the Cancer"...Never ..."eva" give up....Its not in "American" Genes to be weak and submissive....

8. pag23

pag23 NRA Life Member

That maybe true for the most part...but i am seeing and witnessing more division....just want our enemies want

cyberghostx13 likes this.
  9. John Galt

John Galt Anti-Federalist

America will go the way of all societies. Governments are cyclic. Republics become Democracies which become Aristocracies/Oligarchies which in turn become Monarchies/Despotic. The people overthrow the despot and start the cycle all over again. Historically these cycles take about 400-500 years to complete. The U.S. today is in the transitional phase between democracy and oligarchy. It will be a few more generations before that transition is complete and a few more generations after that before we see true despotism. As Jefferson stated, and I'm paraphrasing, people are inclined to suffer evil while evil is sufferable. As long as the lights are on, there is food and beer in the fridge and sports on TV, the general population will NOT do anything to change the way things are going. Liberty had a good run this time around, unfortunately we were born to late to enjoy real freedom.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    cyberghostx13 likes this.
  10. cyberghostx13

cyberghostx13 USMC "The Few The Proud"

Well when the USA OK'd ABORTION and pretty much has rendered CAPITAL PUNISHMENT moot with liberal lawyers, constant lawsuits, and automatic appeals the USA has become more lawless and the lack of morales has become the norm. Look at what Kate Stylie's murderer got for a sentence...NOTHING. My wish is for another CIVIl-WAR with Liberals vs. Conservtives with the winner takeing all. Never happen tho, so we will have to endure more elections that are becoming more and more "Third-World" everyday. It is my hope that the tide will turn pertaining to illegals, and sanctuary cities and it seems that it is in many places in Southern California like Escondido and San Diego that the tide is indeed turning. Sayonara.

mike0262p likes this.
  11. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd

12. cyberghostx13

cyberghostx13 USMC "The Few The Proud"

image.jpeg
    Well there is a really good movie about these cycles. The movie is called "The Adventurers" and it was made in the early seventies. The movie is widescreen 2:35, is in color and somewhere between two and a half and three hours. I would give it an eight on a ten scale. Sayonara.