Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
37,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on the Facebook page of my town's version of Occupy Wall Street. It is Denver PD with their party hats and bats.

Bad. Ass.

·
what?!?!?!?!?
1,036 Posts
The guy in the red hoody makes me smile a little. He's trying so hard to look tough, yet, he fails.

" yea, come on pig, come at me, come at m...AHHHHHH! Just kidding! Just kiiiding!!!!"

Heh heh, nite ya'll, sweet dreams... :)

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
The guy in the red hoody makes me smile a little. He's trying so hard to look tough, yet, he fails.

" yea, come on pig, come at me, come at m...AHHHHHH! Just kidding! Just kiiiding!!!!"

Heh heh, nite ya'll, sweet dreams... :)
That's because in his little hipster mind he's thinking: "They can't hit me. I can do ANYTHING I want and they can't hit me..."

·
Directiv 10-289
6,887 Posts
Are you sure that is Denver?
When I left (nearly 22 years ago, so things may have changed) our helmets were way different.
Plus, I see a hint of a shoulder patch peeking out from under padding, and Denver does not wear them.

Any idea what those light blue straps are?

·
Directiv 10-289
6,887 Posts
Ah, I still have a few of the old white ones.
Very stylish. :)

I guess the photo could be the entire Metro unit (SWAT) - I think they might have shoulder patches these days.

·
Registered
10,951 Posts
It's not Denver PD - it's the State Patrol. That's our Class D uniform, patch and turtle suits. We got those blue cuffs recently too. I recognize some of those goons.
Looking sharp. I wish we had riot gear like that.

BTW, the guy in the red hood looks like he is staring down the smallest guy in the line.

·
Registered
11,753 Posts
I see Bruce is back . . .

·
Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
Good picture. I don't think those hippies stand a chance. :supergrin:

·
Directiv 10-289
6,887 Posts
It's not Denver PD - it's the State Patrol. That's our Class D uniform, patch and turtle suits. We got those blue cuffs recently too. I recognize some of those goons.
They best not piss off the CSP.

We know how well that worked in Ludlow. :supergrin:

I had CSP pull me over in my patrol car once. To be fair, I might have been exceeding the speed limit a tad, outside of my jurisdiction. :whistling:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts