close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Summit Tactical Sling - A Revolutionary Tactical 1&2-point sling design

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by RMTactical, Dec 29, 2006.

1. RMTactical

RMTactical Battle Born CLM

**Now accepting Credit Card payments and my website is LIVE**

www.rockymountaintactical.net/

Like all of our slings, The Summit Tactical Sling is made with the highest quality materials. 1 1/4" nylon webbing (very strong and very comfortable material), milspec threading, quick detach buckles, comes with two Loop adapters. Liftime warranty included (for use in intended purpose only).

Performs as either a tactical single point or a tactical two point sling. The sling adjusts very quickly and easily without excess webbing. One sling, everything you need!

Now you get the best parts of a single point sling and the best parts of a two point sling in one easy to use adjustable sling.

On sale, introductory price of $29.74 shipped to anywhere in the US and comes with two loop adapters. Retail is $34.99 w/o shipping.

Ask about special pricing for US military servicemen/women and law enforcement as well as quantity discounts on slings.

The sling is designed to be adjustable for a variety of barrel and stock lengths. It is completely ambidextrous as well.

I have slings in stock and ready to ship! [8D]

Will accept, CC, M.O. or Paypal (mwirig79@yahoo.com).

Now available in OD Green and Coyote!

You can PM or email me with any questions you may have for me.

Thanks for looking. [:)]

Visit my ad on ar15.com for pictures and how to use it:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/manageTopic.html?a=modify&b=7&f=25&t=380940

2. mattmcg

mattmcg

Guys, I can personally vouch that this is my favorite 1/2 point sling! (and I'm not a paid endorser, just a user). I've used the Gear Sector ASP 1 point sling (considered by some as the best single point), the Vickers Combat Sling (considered by some to be the best two point), and many others (simple 2 points, homemade 1 points, various 3 points) and this sling's comfort, flexibility, and quality surpass them all. I bought my first on a whim and liked it so much I bought a second one with a few extra attachments!

Rarely do I write to endorse a product but after searching and struggling for a better sling solution for the past two years, I was enthralled to finally see something fulfill my requirements.

3. RMTactical

Now available in OD Green and Coyote! :)

4. RMTactical