Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.
Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Reloading' started by justinsaneok, Apr 6, 2011.
I got my press mounted today.
blew me away, real life changer indeed.
nice, now reload and have fun.
To each his own I guess but I would think a woman would have been a lot more enjoyable.
Well I only had to pay for this once!!
I asked for no salt on my Margaretta, and there's big grains of salt!
Gonna try a woman tomorrow?
You cant have press babies. If you can at least they would have blue eyes!
Sure you can. Where do you think SDB come from?
Presses are cheaper than babies anyway (at least in the long run).
Reasons why Presses are better than kids:
1) Press will never come home with a tatoo
2) Press will never come home with a loser & tell you "But I luuuuuuv him"
3) You can beat on your press, and not worry about DFACS
4) You don't have to pay to educate your press
5) Press will never keep you up all night while it stays out.
6) You can sell the output of your press.
Dudel if finally coming over to the DARK SIDE.
If your press is hurting you can always turn off the lights, eat ice cream and think it over. Try that with a kid sometime.
8) Your press will work as hard as you do if not harder.
9) Your press will give you results based on how much you put into it.
10) Feeding your press will never feel like a financial burden.
11) You get to pick exactly how your press will be when it grows up from the start.
12) Your press will never turn up its nose at a certain flavor of food... Remington, Winchester, Lake City... it likes it all.
13) Your press won't leave you after working your butt off for 20 years to keep it fed and clothed...
BUT when your press gets older you can't teach it to run itself.
Sure you can
14) Your press never nags you if you come home smelling like another press.
15) Your Press won't take your car and joyride in it
16) Your Press won't care if you bring other presses home.
Re minds me of the old joke. How do you know when your secretary is permanent? when she has been nailed on your desk. You might find that if you mount a woman on your bench she is yours forever. Then she becomes the most expensive reloading machine ever.
Have you picked out a gun that you want to blow up first?
17) You can send your press back to the manufacturer for repairs/reconditioning.
18) If your Press pisses you off... you can sell it to the highest bidder and not be reported to Child Services.