close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The stimulus plan is working!

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by GioaJack, Feb 14, 2010.

1. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apparently President Obama's masterful and well crafted stimulus plan to rebuild the nation's infrastructure is working beyond anyone's wildest imagination.

Deadly serious about putting Americans back to work an impromptu Executive Order was signed early Sunday which resulted in the Daytona 500 race being stopped mid-way so the track could be repaved.

It is also rumored that the President will order this year's World Series delayed for two months after game three so the field can be tilled and re-seeded.

So as to abide by forum rules it should be noted that this reporter used the lengthly break in the race to load 650 each of .380, .38 and .45 acp on a Hornady LNL.

During the same time period C4W managed to load 7, 9mm rounds on his Dillon 550B, 2 of which were double charged and one squib load. :whistling:

Happy shooting... well, for some of us anyway.

Jack

2. Kosher Larry

Kosher Larry MWAG

I'm at the race. This has gotten absurd. I'm just hoping they bust out some duck tape already and get this over with.

3. Just1More

Just1More

How to create double the jobs? One person digs, the other fills. Now THAT'S shovel ready!

4. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Quit complaining... it's snowing here. :crying:

Go across the street to Hooters and you'll forget all about the delay.:supergrin:

Jack

5. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

What are the paving, I thought they raced on the beach? Did the tied come in higher due to global climate change?