GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything sucks, I'm screwed.....

9 weeks later.....no yes or no from unemployment.......Curt Schilling just told me to maybe not come on when I'm wasted......lump on my foot persists.......pretty sure its benig.

Uncles $50 check remains m8ssing.........

On the plus side of the ledger.......ibgot rideshare approval

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thi
Von you are a funny guy! You are more entertaining than any of the late night shows. Hang in the man!

Thanks man.........I can't believe this time next week..... ..... odds are ill be hanging around the airport. ..

·
NRA Life Member
28,653 Posts
What's at the airport ( besides airplanes ) ?

Reactions: spork

·
NRA Life Member
28,653 Posts
He’s doing Uber. Hanging out for customers. Or he could be planning to hijack a plane to Cuba.
Thanks, I remember that now.

It's pretty hard for me to keep track of his adventures.

:unsure:

;)

Reactions: Von Hayes

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Oh man. I can see the movie plot playing out in real life. Von is going to get the young, pretty woman who married rich running from her verbally abusive husband. Jump into his Uber and offer him cash to drive her west to California to save her. The two will get high, share life experiences, fall in love and buy an alpaca farm in the Salinas Valley.

oh, and she was a podiatrist before she got married. So she can fix your foot.

·
Just lack finishing up
3,607 Posts
Von, I don't get the Curt Schilling references. Is it a fantasy friend, a chat room or something else?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I have an idea to assist Von in his adventures. Many years ago a guy had a nickname Haji Modo. I don't know why. A couple of his friends had some shirts printed up saying "I know the Haji Modi". Damn things sold like hotcakes. People bought them that didn't even know the guy.

My suggestion is copying what they did. Anyone on GT that's in the apparel printing/screening business? Make up an initial run of shirts and see what happens.

I know the Von Hays.

I know Von Hays.

Von Hays Forever.

Von Hays on Ice.

Any number of slogans could be tried. Cut Von in on a % of the profits. If the initial run goes over well some if us could invest in making more.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Von, I don't get the Curt Schilling references. Is it a fantasy friend, a chat room or something else?

He does a streaming deal.....formerly on Periscope......now on Happs.tv........he plays Van Halen and builds model railroad towns for hours..........being unemployed.........ive spent hours and hours on there......he knows me....gave me interview advice........etc........and he thinks im **** for Von Hayes.......i keep bringing him up for no reason

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
I have an idea to assist Von in his adventures. Many years ago a guy had a nickname Haji Modo. I don't know why. A couple of his friends had some shirts printed up saying "I know the Haji Modi". Damn things sold like hotcakes. People bought them that didn't even know the guy.

My suggestion is copying what they did. Anyone on GT that's in the apparel printing/screening business? Make up an initial run of shirts and see what happens.

I know the Von Hays

I know Von Hays

Von Hays Forever.

Von Hays on Ice.

Any number of slogans could be tried. Cut Von in on a % of the profits. If the initial run goes over well some if us could invest in making more.

Just a thought.
“Know Von Hayes. Know The Way”

“Know Von. Know The Way”

“Know Von. Know the Hayes”

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
9,527 Posts
My guess is that when your ship finally comes in....you will be at the airport.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts