Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Garbage Day!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a clip from Bill Maher:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gunscom?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/KhcyXrgrAks

For those who can't stomach watching his show- which I totally understand- I'll type out some of the salient points of stupidity.

"We banned the plastic guns that were designed to evade metal detectors..."

Oh! She must mean the infamous Glock 7! The German porcelain gun! When did "they" ever "ban" ANY type of Glock?? Unless she's talking about the Glock 25?

Then this old codger comes on and compares guns to gold:

"Guns and gold are both barbarous relics that have no place in 21st century civilization."

Nice. So I guess I'm a barbaric neanderthal for wearing a gold wedding ring to love, cherish and honor my wife. Hmmm..

This last part had me in stitches:

"Gun violence is caused by the illegal drug trade, so if we want to do something about gun violence, then let's legalize illegal drugs."

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
It's funny how Rachel Maddow is like, 25 years behind the curve. Rachel, we've established the myth of the "plastic gun" in the 80s. Who's writing for you, Rosie O'Donnell?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Amazing how stupid the left can be...heard on Hannity that some Democrap congressmoron was caught on a talk show saying that the 3 branches of government are the president the senate and the house.....And he works there! Leftist idiots.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
:arg:

Glocks are about 85% metal by weight. What are they by volume?

·
Varmit Control
8,548 Posts
People who knew Jared Lee Loughner described him as a 'radical liberal' and 'leftist' that was slipping into mental illness and isolation.

Yet the liberal media blames Sarah Palin and Tea Party activists for the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in Arizona.

Yes, the ******** are mental. Unfortunately they control much of the media and thus they get to shape public opinion.

·
Enslaved in IL
5,775 Posts
Actully there was a bill to ban all plastic guns in the 80s. Glock had released a statement saying they were working on the technology to make it and congress rushed to a vote to prevent it.

·
Cajunator®
38,164 Posts
Man, the audio on that clip was horrible! I made it in about 30 seconds before my ears wanted to commit suicide.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Amazing how stupid the left can be...heard on Hannity that some Democrap congressmoron was caught on a talk show saying that the 3 branches of government are the president the senate and the house.....And he works there! Leftist idiots.
That would be the Brilliant senator Schumer.

·
Garbage Day!
9,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
13,039 Posts
Maddow can't control herself. She's practically foaming at the mouth to ban the private ownership of firearms.
it's all about them being a phallic symbol.:whistling::supergrin:

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
The biggest problem is that MILLIONS believe such statements!

And they VOTE.

Gray_Rider
Deo Vindice!

"We will fight you to the death. Better to die a thousand deaths than to submit to you..."

General John Bell Hood CSA

We told you in 1862!

·
Registered
25,652 Posts

Chuck Schumer - said it - NY should be proud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib52WMd8Ix8

When ever I see this guy I think of something my grandpa said -

He looks like the type of guy that sniffs bicycle seats. :rofl:

·
NRA Life member
6,564 Posts
That's a Senator. Charles Shumer D-NY. Chair of the Judiciary Committee.

Go figure.

·
Registered
8,536 Posts
I'll see your three branches of government, and raise you "the shoulder thing that goes up"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U
:rofl:
McCarthy: "I don't know what a barrel shroud is, I think it's a shoulder thing that goes up."

Host: "umm, no, it's not."

Pretty funny when the host of a MSNBC news show knows more about guns than the idiots that try to regulate them. Those evil heat shields must be banned. Got forbid that in an emergency, I will pull out my allen wrench, remove the heat shield from my shotgun barrel, and smack the assailant on the head with it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts