The secret war behind Benghazi:A stealth campaign of assassinations, run by

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Feb 10, 2013.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

This should be a very interesting read. We know the Obama admin was up to something involving the CIA in Libya. They can't let several Americans to die without close air support and expect everyone to go along with the cover-up. The truth will all come out eventually. But, at the time of the cover-up, Obama just wanted lies to buy time to get reelected. This is the caliber of president that we know have.

2. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Benghazi: The Definitive Report [Kindle Edition]
    Brandon Webb (Author), Jack Murphy (Author)

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Benghazi-The-Definitive-Report-ebook/dp/B00AHCRRJS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360425203&sr=8-1&keywords=benghazi"]Benghazi: The Definitive Report: Brandon Webb, Jack Murphy: Amazon.com: Kindle [email protected]@[email protected]@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/[email protected]@[email protected]@51bunxStYAL[/ame]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013

3. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

I'm not seeing the problem here. :dunno:

Americans love assassinations and they don't believe in the concept of "blowback."

4. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

According to this report, they didn't let the ambassador or the CIA in on it leaving them in the dark. This is on top of ignoring Amb. Stevens' official requests to Hillary Clinton for added security.

No wonder, Obama and Hillary stayed away from the phone that night at 3am. The Americans were denied close air support by the Admin despite being in grave danger.

Then, the Obama admin covered it up with a orchestrated effort to have abm Rice go on five national TV shows and lie to the American people.

I condemn all of that. Do you?

This makes Watergate look like running a toll booth.

5. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

I agree Don, the Benghazi affair goes far deeper than gross negligence. I was just taking the opportunity to do a little :fishing:.

I and others have brought up the concept of "blowback' before and this is a good example of it.

6. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

I understand. I'm not particularly worried abut AQ blowback. It goes with the territory. The rest is a horrible outrage.

7. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

What needs ta won't happen,Don.'08. :sad: :rant:

8. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

I wonder how those guys on the 7th floor at Langley who greased the skids for Petraeus' exit feel about getting stuck with Brennan? He appears to be the architect of the kinds of policies for which they despised Petraeus..

9. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

If this report is true, Brennan will likely clean house. They can monitor the AQ situation from the Pakistan station.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013