close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The recent GT Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Mancolt, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Mancolt

Mancolt

I was notified on May 25 (I believe, it was sometime around there) that my raffle ticket had been drawn as the 78th winner. I believe I responded to Eric's email within a few days and told him that I would like a Black Serrated Glock knife. I sent him another email several days ago. I don't know if I didn't reply in time, but Eric never sent a reply to either email. I am just wondering if I am still going to receive my prize. Whatever the verdict is, just please let me know as soon as you can. Sorry if I sound impatient, I'm not. I'm just curious as to the status of my prize.

2. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

I did respond to your email. Are you an AOL or Verizon customer? Anyway, I had been waiting to get everyone's response before submitting the list of knife winners to my supplier, but a couple of people have not responded as yet I am going to go ahead and submit the list of those who have responded. Sorry for the delay. Eric

3. Mancolt

Mancolt

That's weird, I never received your replies. I am not a Verizon or AOL customer. My ISP is Comcast. I wonder why I would have received your initial email stating that I won but not your replies, unless they recently added you and GlockTalk to their Spam list or something. Oh well, I appreciate the timely response on the message board. Thank you for submitting the names, I can't wait to get my shiny new knife:)

4. Mancolt

Mancolt

Any update as to the status of the knives?

5. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

Hello. My vendor now has the lsit of knife winners and they said they will ship them today or tomorrow. Thanks again for participating. Eric