The Purpose Of This GSSF Forum

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Nov 19, 2005.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

The purpose of this forum is to promote competition in GSSF events, ask and answer questions about GSSF, post dinner and meeting plans, and to offer constructive criticism of GSSF. We are here to help the newcomers and share ideas with our old friends. This is not a complaint forum or debating room for issues with the ownership or administration of Glocktalk. Please use The Front Office or General Non-Glocking Forums for those issues. This is not a place to bash other members, other boards, other disciplines. I ask your assistance and cooperation in maintaining this, The GSSF Forum, as a friendly room.

2. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

;Y
    Well said Danny !
    I couldnt have said it better myself !!!!!

3. cmzneb

cmzneb

Thank you!!! ^c

4. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Coach
    Nicely Said!

Dan:cool:

5. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Danny;

You can usually count me in except in rare occassions. You have worked your butt off setting up this forum and keeping it on tract. I truely appreciate it and will comply.

6. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

I whole heartily agree and hope that the past stays there and we can enjoy a positive future....;f

7. OMF64

OMF64

Gooley - Here I have to be on the road a few days and when I return it looks like all heck broak loose. I have been reading the posts I could get to and as the new guy I will not ask questions. It looks to be calming and I don't see stirring it up.

I have read some great posts here with good information. Soon I will have enough info to ask some intelligent questions about GSSF as I do want to get started next season. Hopefully there will be a couple matches on next years schedule in my neck of the woods.

Well time to get caught up on home chores. I will catch up on more reading later.

8. Carlitos

Carlitos

Dunno what the hoopla was about and I guess it really does not matter as long as it stops.

I think this is also a good place to post pictures of GSSF so folks can match faces to names/avatars and its also a good place to post match reports about GSSF events in other parts of the country. I enjoy both of those types of reports so please keep them coming.

Regards,

D.C. Johnson
    Team Shooters Paradise GSSF I