close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Pro-Gun Movement's Total Disregard for Our Constitution

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by HerrGlock, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Random

Random AtticRat

Sounds like a whole lot of nothing, though I do agree with Nugent on this one. I think Stanhope said it best. "Being America is like being the hottest Dennys waitress. Being the best doesn't exactly make you good."

2. EOS

EOS

I agree with Nugent on this one. The country is on a downward spiral, we are no longer the freest country in the world, personlly or economically. I love the Constitution but I believe that it has failed in that it has allowed Government to grow to a uncontrollable beast that taxes without consent, fights wars without constitutional process or respects the Bill of Rights. I would put more blame on politicians capitalizing on the apathy and ignorance of the American people than the flaws of the Constitution. The loss of faith in government comes from the realization of the fact that government fails pitifully in everything except stealing your money and killing people. Romney will not fix things either, the mass media pretends as if there is differece between him and the Kenyan Marxist but I struggle to find it. Romney has supported an extension on Clinton's assualt weapon ban, and supports other government tyranny such as the Patriot Act and NDAA. And his healthcare plan greatly influenced Obamacare, and yet he is supposed to save us? Ill finish by saying that if you own a firearm for defense and/or carry concealed, that means you have at least a small shortcoming of faith in "your" government, because you realize that it cant protect you even if it professes it can.

3. BenjiEDF

BenjiEDF

Does anyone even read the huffington post? besides commentators with a propaganda message? That article didn't make any sense, if I thought it had the slightest bit of political clout I would elaborate... but that's a swan song of a failed journalist pandering for a job in the anti gun crowd.

4. jpa

jpa CLM

And there you have it.....

So can Sarah Brady sign his paycheck now?

5. HerrGlock

HerrGlock Scouts Out CLM

Slightly different group. The CSGV thinks the Brady Campaign is too centrist for their taste.

6. crash09

crash09

OK, let me get this straight: He claims to be defending the Constitution while denying the existence of the rights guaranteed in it, and gun owners who believe in the Second Amendment are the bad guys. Did I miss anything? :dunno:

7. eruby

eruby

Josh Horowitz is (I'm presuming) a Jew against guns who is either ignorant of the holocaust, or a moron. :steamed:

8. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

Great googly-moogly.

As if

A) the government created US economic prosperity

B) old people were dying off in droves prior to the 1930's.

SSI wasn't designed to let people retire. It helped Grampa pay your mother for the time it took to care for him in your home. But I digress. I have to go hope the government helps my economic prosperity some more.

9. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Guys with guns don't make the rules. Guys with guns enforce the Constitution, and the Constitution makes the rules.

He seems to think he makes the rules.

10. 1234Havasu

1234Havasu

The best part of that article was the comments. Josh doesn't have a lot of friends eager to support him.