Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Rational
14,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, baseball season just started last week. Who are you rooting for or following?

My Giants are off to a rough start: 1-5 so far. Right now, they're ahead 2 runs to 0 in the bottom of the 2nd against the Padres, in San Diego. SD is 3-3 for the season thus far.

They are not the same team they were 2 years ago.

Good luck to everyone, and have a fun season!

·
NRA4EVR
11,663 Posts
Like usual, I see a weak bullpen and inconsistent offense making for another summer of torture. Of course, just a few minutes ago I was jumping out of my comfy recliner when Pence and Posey went yard back-to-back.

·
Rational
14,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like usual, I see a weak bullpen and inconsistent offense making for another summer of torture. Of course, just a few minutes ago I was jumping out of my comfy recliner when Pence and Posey went yard back-to-back.
Agreed. We're doing okay in this game because of Pence and Posey (and Cueto is keeping us in this as well), but our bullpen is so pathetic. Besides MadBum, we've got nobody significant. I mean...if Cueto can pitch like this even 65% of the time, then that would be great. But...can he?

·
AAAMAD
31,660 Posts
Man sports are still being played.

Till the cup is awarded, soccer and baseball are irrelevant.

·
NRA Life Member
13,340 Posts
Was watching the Reds yesterday and it got so bad by they fifth inning I had to switch to the masters...

They started 40 year old Bronson Arroyo on the mound... Are you freaking kidding me. First inning the Cards score two. By the fifth inning the freaking Reds were down 7-1. Arroyo was still on the mound hurling 85mph "lightining bolts".... :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

·
Banned
12,675 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Let's go Bucs!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I am all about the Reds. At this point in time they are tied with the Cubs for first place. I also am realistic and know that this will not last, but I will enjoy it while it does.

·
Registered
8,009 Posts
Astros. Been good / weird season so far. 4-2 but in 6 games they played a 13 inning game and a 12 inning game already. Won them both at least. Hopefully this is the year.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Sawks are my team. I follow the Rocks and Reds. Vin Scully and "it's time for Dodger baseball" was always a guilty pleasure, sadly, no more.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts