The Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Jade Falcon, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

It's that time of year again. Who are you following, and who are you rooting for? Any interesting match-ups you'd like to see between players and/or teams?

I'm following my Blazers. After 4 of their 5 starters left this past off-season, it's a miracle that they made it to the 5th seed. But I have absolutely ZERO confidence in Stotts to form a winnable game strategy, or adjust the defense (or indeed play ANY kind of defense) against the Clippers.

I say the Clippers sweep Portland in 4. I HATE the Clippers, so this really chaps my ***. And I hold Stotts responsible for our failings. His rotations, and his refusal to double-team and adjust any kind of defense is proof that he's not our franchise HC.

My father is a life-long GS Warriors fan, so as you can imagine he's LOVING this season. That team is just amazing. Wow. I hate Bogut, and I'm not too fond of Green. But that team is just simply amazing.

Ironically....I really like DeAndre Jordan. That performance he put on last night was amazing. I'd say he's easily the best Center in the NBA; if not a top 3.

Anyways....discuss.

2. cougar_ml

cougar_ml

playoffs? being election year I thought this was going to be about the 2016 Payoffs...

3. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

Nah. We get enough political garbage around here.