GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 120 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
14,610 Posts
Why are you lying about such easily provable things?

Do you think you’re fooling anyone?

I understand your desire to paint me as a leftist because you can’t actually combat what I’m saying, so you have to attack my credibility to dismiss what I’ve said.
You should urban dictionary snowflake. I would include a link, but it’s flagged on GT. It does not support your assertion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-kaepernick-kneel-boyer-20180916-story.html?_amp=true

You could at the very least stop pedaling such easily disprovable lies?
Ah, so because the LA Times runs a story of a former soldier saying it, it must be true? Even IF that was true (and it's not), 99% of the kneelers are not doing it to respect the military. Why do you continue to lie about that? I don't know if you are a leftist or not, I've never met you BUT your position on this IS that of a leftist. So now I am "attacking" you?? Please. That IS a classic leftist move. Oh the "urban" dictionary does not support my assertion? Well no surprise there. Personally, I think you and Jame are culturally appropriating the term of "snowflake". Again, that is a classic leftist move. I must have triggered you by saying you are full of chit. You know the whole walks like a duck, quacks like a duck thing.

Do you support BLM too?

·
USMC (MOS 0369) (RVN 69-70)
2,512 Posts
I have no dog in the fight but AK_Stick is not a leftist.

Reactions: jame and Rizzo

·
AAAMAD
30,986 Posts
Ah, so because the LA Times runs a story of a former soldier saying it, it must be true? Even IF that was true (and it's not), 99% of the kneelers are not doing it to respect the military. Why do you continue to lie about that? I don't know if you are a leftist or not, I've never met you BUT your position on this IS that of a leftist. So now I am "attacking" you?? Please. That IS a classic leftist move. Oh the "urban" dictionary does not support my assertion? Well no surprise there. Personally, I think you and Jame are culturally appropriating the term of "snowflake". Again, that is a classic leftist move. I must have triggered you by saying you are full of chit. You know the whole walks like a duck, quacks like a duck thing.

Do you support BLM too?
You’re trying very hard to make this about me.

If you have some actual proof of what you’re claiming why don’t you post it?

Hollow insults designed to distract attention don’t hold much water.

·
I don't even know....what I'm doing here....
8,815 Posts

Do you support BLM too?
You’re just another false conservative. You’re speaking the language of the current populists, and your message will change as the popular opinion shifts.

You really need to cool off. I dunno........maybe put on your MAGA hat and go for a walk?

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,544 Posts
NHL......kinda like soccer.....

·
Varmit Control
7,352 Posts
I wonder how long until some black athletes burn a US flag during the anthem.

BLM and Antifa has been tearing down our monuments, they burned several cities for two months. Their "hands up, don't shoot" chant is a lie as Michael Brown was a felonious thug like many of the black athletes taking a knee.

·
Banned
1,948 Posts
Why do people who really hate this country and ridicule and complain about it always and hate it so much still live and stay here?Why don't they just leave it.It really baffles me to no end.
Are they really that afraid of moving to some other place.

Or is it they really know if they pulled this garbage in another spot. They might be taken to a place and never heard from again.Or turned into a meat mix to feed that nations starving.

Or lined up along a wall, tree or Ditch and put out of their wailing screaming hate misery.

It seems we have many on the street now and in companies.and sports who can't seem to leave it all alone.

And they cause such pain and sorrow for the good folk.

Because they are such selfish ungrateful Pieces of Human excrement. That Lost God.

I do hope they leave someday all of them. And i predict no matter the number they won't ever be missed.

imagesCAVC6ODZ.jpg

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Why do people who really hate this country and ridicule and complain about it always and hate it so much still live and stay here?Why don't they just leave it.It really baffles me to no end.

Or is it they really know if they pulled this garbage in another spot. They might be taken to a place and never heard from again.Or turned into a meat mix to feed that nations starving.

Or lined up along a wall, tree or Ditch and put out of their wailing screaming hate misery.

It seems we have many on the street now and in companies.and sports who can't seem to leave it all alone.

Because they are such selfish ungrateful Pieces of Human excrement. That Lost God.

I do hope they leave someday all of them. And i predict no matter the number they won't ever be missed.

View attachment 805902

I have had the opportunity to travel the world many, many times (for work). Australia, HongKong, Mainland China, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Kenya, India, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Korea, Japan and many others.
I honestly could live in any of those countries for a max of 6 months straight. They are all different from one another and unique. But not permanently though in any of those countries. They do not have freedom of speech (like the US) and of course no second amendment. I do not brag that I "Live in the greatest country in the world", but I sure am glad I am a citizen in one.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm still on the fence with the NHL's response to the current BLM mob mentality.
The league hasn't sponsored or embraced the racist BLM message like the NFL or NBA...
Actually, as I read the NHL press release, I believe they have. I'm done with them too...

·
Registered
14,610 Posts
You’re just another false conservative. You’re speaking the language of the current populists, and your message will change as the popular opinion shifts.

You really need to cool off. I dunno........maybe put on your MAGA hat and go for a walk?
Common leftist ploy. Rather than discuss the post, you resort to names. I will compare my conservatism to yours if you want. Are the current populists conservatives? Leftists change their message.
I need to cool off? WTF does that mean? I take my pittie for a walk every night but don't own a Maga hat. Heck, Cruz was my first choice and I can say that would have been a mistake now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,610 Posts
Quoted post removed for Rule #3 violation.
What derogogatory term are we talking about? Heck I am surprised we can still say black. I am Meskin and really don't like people saying brown. I just don't destor things or assault people over it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bus007

·
USMC (MOS 0369) (RVN 69-70)
2,512 Posts
NHL......kinda like soccer.....
If you don't know already, learn the game of hockey and you may change your mind.

·
The underscore is silent
5,231 Posts
I can’t figure out why the National Anthem is played when the game played doesn’t contain a National Team... why does Cleveland vs Houston need a National Anthem? Save it for the Olympics, World Cup, or National Matches. It just serves as (another) way to inject politics into everything...and I truly believe that is the problem. There is no place in modern politics for independent thought or respect for a differing opinion...only obedient group think or be banished and shouted down.

It’s cool with me... keep playing victim and focusing on the past... I will keep moving forward and improving my life every day. Learning to ignore what I cannot control and focus on what I can has paid big dividends, and the more distracted and unfocused other people are just makes my path easier.

·
Super Moderator
54,960 Posts
]Quoted post removed for Rule #3 violation.
@EC71,

I believe you mistook the word you could not see to be a racial insult. It is not the N-word.
No, I'm not going to ban you. Heck, I've misunderstood posts recently when all the words were visible. :faint: I apologized to the posters for my errors.

How about this. Edit your post and apologize for the misunderstanding and we'll call it even.

RussP/Moderator

·
AAAMAD
30,986 Posts

View attachment 805902

Perhaps they understand that America was founded with the methods to change the rules and laws you don’t agree with?

I really don’t understand the take it (flawed as it is) or leave, don’t work to make it a better place mindset.

·
Cheese?
9,738 Posts
Perhaps they understand that America was founded with the methods to change the rules and laws you don’t agree with?

I really don’t understand the take it (flawed as it is) or leave, don’t work to make it a better place mindset.
It continually shocks me how much having a growth mindset upsets people, whether on a personal or professional level.

Learn new skills, expand your thinking, dedicate yourself to making things around you better/faster/more robust/more resilient/more fun/easier...

People HATE this kind of thinking and behavior with a passion. Maybe it highlights their own unwillingness to learn/grow?

I find it baffling, but it's sure a common theme.

Reactions: Rizzo and nmk
101 - 120 of 169 Posts