The New Communism In America

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Feb 20, 2017.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"The New Communism In America

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Let us discuss communism, and why it remains as the greatest threat to humanity and the greatest danger to the success of this country and those who live here. Last November was a referendum on the ongoing leftward march by the United States. The work of men like Carter, and Clinton, and Obama was soundly rejected, as the the Chamberlain-like appeasement of the Bush clan with the election of President Trump. And what we are seeing now is the American Communist Machine at work to hold on to a sliver of power while seeking to discredit those who defeated it.....

This usually means elimination of firearms in the hands of the public, confiscation of wealth, nationalization of industry, and indoctrination of the young...as well as executing any resistance. In short, making everything and everyone dependent on the government. This should all sound very familiar by now.

No imagined mythology here kids…my family and I lived through this in Cuba. Any man that has lived in communism knows its smell instantly, and recognizes it over the room freshener, like the rotting stench of a corpse.

Communism festered in Cuba and erupted into a revolution that was eventually successful. But communism is not always brought to power as a result of a violent Lenin-esque revolution. It is as often brought to power in a cancerous Marxist spread that may take several generations to be realized. And make no mistake, what you are seeing in the various protests, both the ridiculous and the violent, is an attempt to form the vanguard Lenin spoke about.

That vanguard, funded and organized by the American Communist Movement, will prove itself as dangerous to America and its citizens as any bomb wielding Jihadist.

We live in a time of war and a new front is beginning to emerge. Stay frosty and awake.

http://blog.suarezinternational.com/2017/02/know-your-enemy-communism.html "

More at above link:

2. hogship

hogship A republic, if you can keep it! Silver Member

It's hard to describe in words and concepts just what is happening to our America.......but, that sounds like it's a real possibility......or close to it.

3. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

I think the indoctrination is the most dangerous! I've had the misfortune weekend with my wife's daughters, all CNNbots. Listening to them was difficult to say the least! Misinformed and totally drunk on leftist koolaid!

Trump has got to do everything perfectly legally or they will destroy him in the courts! The leftists are already donating to the ACLU massively!

Trump will need to fight fire with fire! Massive governmental layoffs! Political purging with staying in touch with his voter base!

The constant drone is becoming hard to avoid if you want to check your email these days!

4. Silvertiger27

Silvertiger27

The problem the modern world runs into is that it keeps looking at history to try and explain the present. People keep calling other people something based on a historical context. Nazi, Communist, whatever. And when it doesn't fit perfectly into that mold, it gets confusing.

Question is, why does a modern threat have to fit into some historical context in order to be recognized as a threat? Why does a Progressive need to be called anything other than a Progressive, or equated to some historical monster? Progressives are Progressives, and their actions and deeds speak for themselves.

HammerG19 and hogship like this.
  5. G17Jake

G17Jake

Obama, who welcomed immigrants, ended the 'wet foot dry foot' policy for Cubans.

6. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Because that's where this current situation comes from. The communists went into the nation's
    institutions in order to corrupt and destroy it from within rather than stage a violent revolution
    that would have been doomed to failure.

HammerG19, deshake and hogship like this.
  7. MO Fugga

MO Fugga Malt Liqra® Lifetime Member

Too late to clone Macarthy?

DonGlock26 likes this.
  8. hogship

hogship A republic, if you can keep it! Silver Member

Great video.....just subscribed, because I want to hear more of this person's method of explaining social issues.......thanks

DonGlock26 likes this.
  9. JBnTX

JBnTX

Your enemy is globalism, not communism.
    Globalism jumps past communism and takes us straight to hard core Marxism.

Globalism is the New World Order called by a different name. One world economy, one world currency, one world government and a mandatory one world religion.

It's real and it's coming at us hard and fast. Foreign globalists, like George Soros, already control our government. Soros just tried to install his own puppet as president, but failed.

When Obama proudly stated he was a citizen of the world, he revealed his globalist loyalties.

Trump is a globalist, too. So is Pope Francis, Bill Gates, Rupert Murdock, Bill Clinton and many other prominent people you hear about on the news.

The entire United Nations is globalist. Half of our Congress puts the needs of the world before the needs of the United States.

And the saddest part is that most Americans are welcoming globalism with open arms.

10. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Communists have always wanted to control the entire planet. Globalism is the
    means.

11. MO Fugga

Communists realize that religion alone isn't enough to get the job done.

DonGlock26 likes this.
  12. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

The German industrialists supported Hitler because they thought they could control him.

Things don't always go according to plan.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

DonGlock26, nursetim and HammerG19 like this.
  13. my_old_glock

my_old_glock

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  14. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

"We live in a time of war and a new front is beginning to emerge."

I sincerely believe we are at war. Communism is and has been winning, slowly but surely. But suddenly, Trump happened. Just enough of the nation awoke from their slumber to realize the road we were headed down. They knew who Obama really was and what he was doing to this country. They knew Hillary would continue his policies and perhaps get us to the point of no return. Even with Trump in now, we're teetering on the brink. The forces of darkness are fighting hard to regain control. The next few months are critical.

The veil has been completely ripped off the corrupt media now. That they are actively working for the communist forces is without doubt. Question is: Will those who awoke to realize the perilous path we were following, keep their guard up and realize it is a war we're fighting? Will they succumb to the media narrative that Trump's administration is in disarray? Will they just go back to sleep? I pray not.

15. Spy-Master

Spy-Master

That communism has won in America can be plainly observed in the historical blacklisting of such men as Hoover and McCarthy, men who clearly understood the dire threat Hollywood, and academia posed the nation, both names now being reviled instead of celebrated!

nursetim likes this.
  16. A6Gator

A6Gator

I'm not sure it has won, but it certainly is pretty hard to tell the difference between Barry and the democrat party platform and that of the CPUSA. Why does the CPUSA field a candidate when they had Hillary to do it for them...?

17. MO Fugga

Why? Misdirection. The masses are asses.