close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The new Carver mount

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Aug 11, 2002.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Guess I'll just have to wait for tomorrow's mail run.;Q

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Mine arrived on Monday, a basic black model for a Weaver mount. Looks great! I'll install it on my G17L and give it a test drive on Thursday.

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

The best mount I have ever seen. I tested the Proto type which was oustanding but the refinements to the proto type for the real thing is out out this world. This is by far
    The Best Mount soon to be on the market .It is the absolute mount for the true competitor designed by THE competitor.

It is definately worth the wait.

4. Don At PC

I just finished installing the new Carver Competition Mount with my PDP5CMP on my "Tweedy Bird" G17L and fired 50 rounds to be sure I had the dot set where I wanted it. This is a dream come true. If you are looking to replace an existing mount or just starting to build a race gun and want THE BEST Mount on the Market then you must have one of these. Its strong, mounts low to the slide, is centered over the slide and give great balance. It sets so low to the slide that your sights must be removed but with a dot who needs the old post sights.

Here is a pic of "Tweedy Bird" with her new mount.

5. Don At PC

Jeff;
    If you liked the Prototype of Bobby's mount you will LOVE the final product. It is tweaked in just the right places. A great choice.

6. Don At PC

Oh No "RED" is this a fashion statement? Been going to Ebor City? ;a ;a ;a ;a ;a ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

7. Don At PC

Hey Jerry;
    What are those little red squares hanging out of the side of your bag? Are you naming yours "Big Red" ? That bottom pic is really weird.;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

8. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

As soon as everything is finished they will be in our web catalog.

matt

9. TJC

TJC "No Compromise" Millennium Member

Very nice Blue one. ;) Would/will look great on a blue Glock. ;e

10. TJC

TJC "No Compromise" Millennium Member

Bobby,

Thank you for your dedication to making the shooting sport that much better by increasing the quality of the equipment used by the competitors. ;e

11. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

I just finished mounting mine and will be trying it out in the morning!! It is the STRONGEST mount I have found for the Glock!! Great Job Bobby!! I'm looking forward to shooting with it in the up coming GSSF events!!;f ;f ;f
    Dan:cool:

12. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

I just got back from the range and after zeroing in the PDP5CMP on the G17L, I shot 20 rounds at 25 yards and all went in the "A" ring!!
    Then I shot 200+ with NO malfuctions!! That's one STRONG mount!!! GREAT job Bobby Carver!! It is "one first class" mount!!!;f ;f ;f

13. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Here's a picture of my G17L and the "New Carver Mount"!!

14. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

And the Devel made him do it!!!!!!;N ;N ;N

15. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

I have always believed that "hard work" and "dedication" pays off. Well, the CARVER mount is a perfect example of that belief. As a team, the Beta-Testers and our RD team worked for several weeks to perfect the mount to meet the demands of the GSSF shooters.

I regret that I have not responded to your questions until now but we have been VERY busy resolving last minute issues with the billing and shipping methods we will be using. Thanks to Jerry, Don, Dan, Danny and LoveGlocks, most of the questions have been addressed but I will give you a summary of our plans for the CARVER mount and other competitive accessories to come:

Here's what we will be offering within the next couple of weeks:
    ** A website that will provide you information about the mount and other accessories that we will offer.
    ** A banner page on GlockTalk that will alert you to the Mount's availability, linked to our Website
    ** Each mount will come with a "Simple Guarantee". If it doesn't function to meet your expectations, just return the mount, unaltered, for a full refund. That's as simple as I can make it.
    ** All parts of the mount will be guaranteed for the life of the owner. If it breaks, return the part for a replacement.
    (Altered mounts will void this guarantee).
    ** The CARVER mount is currently available for weaver type sights and C-More sights. The colors available are red, blue, silver, gold and black.
    ** Currently the CARVER mounts are available for third generation Glock Models 17, 17C, 17L, 22, 22C, 24, 24C, 31 and 31C.
    ** We are making plans to produce mounts for the larger frames like the 20 and 21 but not until next year.
    ** The Aimpoint mount in red,black, silver and gold will be available within the next 30 days.
    ** The price for all of this is $134.95 plus $4.95 S/H to all 48 states. Other locations, outside of the 48 will be quoted for S/H.
    ** Dealer inquiries can temporarily be made to my email address: genocarver@aol.com.
    ** Initially, the mounts will be available from my website, CustomGlock.com. Other dealers have already contacted me and arrangements are under way to supply them.

The CARVER mounts were tested with design suggestions made by some of the best Master Class GSSF competitors in the sport. Each of their suggestions were used to improve what began as a mount that did not sit so high above the slide. Thanks to the following Masters, the CARVER mount is now available for everyone!!!

Thanks to: Jerry Worsham, Don Dyer, Dale Rhea, Matt Kartozian, Tom Constanza, Philip Dedmon.

"At Last, Another GREAT Mount"
    Bobby

16. Jakk

Jakk Millennium Member

Some questions:

I'm sure everyone is wanting to know how much the scope mount will cost.

How does it compare to the THE mount?

Will it fit on a G20/21?

17. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

THE BEST MOUNT for Glocks! I got mine Saturday and shot over 500 rounds through my carver mount on my G17C with my Tasco Beer Can PDP4. 100% feeding and My A count was way up (only 20 C's out of 500+)!

I have taken three to four pics for my fellow GT'rs as well.

My hat is off to Mr. Bobby Carver! and thank you to the beta-testers that offered suggestions/recommendations... the end result speaks for itself.

Regards,
    LoveGlocks

Here's the first pic:

18. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Here's the second pic (left side):

Regards,
    LoveGlocks

19. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

I can't wait to shoot my new setup with the BC Competition Mount in GSSF competition!

Thanks again Mr. Carver!

Regards,
    LoveGlocks

20. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Here's the bottom side of the Bobby Carver Competition mount on my Glock G17C... notice the strong support! I shot 500+ rounds through and nothing worked loose and 100% function!

Regards,
    LoveGlocks