Glock Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
20,245 Posts
I wondered the same thing. Maybe the hood scoop pops up and those are tear gas launchers? :LOL:
I was thinking that the original V6 still powers that thing and the monster motor in the back is a mock up.

But, Top Gear says it's powered by a Ford Triton V10

If Car and Driver didn't know as of March 2020. Who would?

Hot Wheels had this spin on it (no pun intended).

Reactions: KennyFSU

· Pretty Ladies!
4,995 Posts
Looks like kind of Apocalyptic ride there,But darn we need some bullet proof stuff. They be shootin at the bat guy.
That was my first thought. The new Batmobile better be the fastest thing in Gotham because the Dark Night has zero ballistic protection in it.
Of course, the Barris Batmobile was a convertible, as was the Batman Forever ride, so what do I know? This one makes more sense than those did. It was really only with the Christopher Nolan trilogy and the Justice League movies that the Batmobile became a tank instead of a lightly armored sportscar.

Still, ballistic glass in the side windows at least would have made more sense. It's not like Bruce Wayne couldn't afford the same minimal protection you can order from the factory on some Mercedes Benz models.

· Registered
16,914 Posts
This looked like it could handle crashing through some light stuff and fight offensively but lacked maneuverability and speed.

This also looked like it could handle crashing through some light stuff but was more all-terrain capable.

This looked heavy and slow in the city with extremely limited maneuverability.

This looked embarrassing.

This looked even more embarrassing.

And the Liberace Batmobile is why so many question what a single guy named bruce was doing with little dick grayson.

As far as the new street racer batmobile goes, looks like it will be doing what most over-engined muscled cars do. Sit on the side of the road overheating.
been there dont that....had it at about 850 HP for about 2 weeks before the heads got tore off manifold pretty much everything but the lowerend and pistons got changed over to being more streetable and never did overheat again.even at 600-625ish HP it was still fun

· 10mm Philosopher
6,634 Posts
Should’ve used a Dodge Hellcat as the base car for the build, ... like this homage to the Mad Max Interceptor:

Reactions: NoJoy

· Registered
11,370 Posts
Believe the Original BatMobile,was a George Barris creation,
Nose Mouth Facial expression Light Gesture

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.