Glock Talk banner

The new Batmobile

2722 Views 29 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Glock-O-Rican
I got to check out the new Batmobile at a local car show, love the 2 huge snails behind the seats.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
13,914 Posts
Looks wild, but I don't see it as a "Batmobile". Looks like it would a blast tearing up the roads with it!

For Batman, I prefer the over the top batman looking ones:

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Vehicle Car Automotive design Hood Automotive wheel system

· Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does the car actually run, or is it all just show??
They cranked up the engine but didn't drive it anywhere so not sure; tires have some wear marks so maybe it can drive.

Looks wild, but I don't see it as a "Batmobile". Looks like it would a blast tearing up the roads with it!

For Batman, I prefer the over the top batman looking ones:
View attachment 1038350
Yeah the Michael Keaton Batmobile is my favorite one.

· Registered
1,316 Posts
This looked like it could handle crashing through some light stuff and fight offensively but lacked maneuverability and speed.

This also looked like it could handle crashing through some light stuff but was more all-terrain capable.

This looked heavy and slow in the city with extremely limited maneuverability.

This looked embarrassing.

This looked even more embarrassing.

And the Liberace Batmobile is why so many question what a single guy named bruce was doing with little dick grayson.

As far as the new street racer batmobile goes, looks like it will be doing what most over-engined muscled cars do. Sit on the side of the road overheating.

· Registered
20,247 Posts
Since the engine is in the rear, I'm struggling to understand why there are also exhaust pipes sticking out of the hood. Does it have a spare V6 to run an extra set of alternators for a giant sub woofer?

· Registered
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Since the engine is in the rear, I'm struggling to understand why there are also exhaust pipes sticking out of the hood. Does it have a spare V6 to run an extra set of alternators for a giant sub woofer?
I wondered the same thing. Maybe the hood scoop pops up and those are tear gas launchers? :LOL:

· Registered
29,459 Posts
Looks more like something Dom from Fast and Furious would drive than a Batmobile.

Reactions: KennyFSU
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.