Glock Talk banner
61 - 80 of 849 Posts
Alright..

I know I haven't been around for a while. FTO is kicking my ass.

I promised to show the new goods, so here they are:

Left to right:
Safariland double cuff case. (It's a Colorado thing. I miss my doubles in the rear.) Peerless and Hyatt chain nickel.

Safariland 6285? Lefty basketweave with a G34. G34 has TrueGlo TFOs and a TLR-1.

A newly purchased Streamlight Stinger (to replace the one I gave back to old dept.)

Newly purchased 21 inch ASP in ASP B/W Scabbard

Metal radio holder for a Motorola XTS-5000.. Namely the one on the right..

Generic ass OC (I miss the Fox) in a MK-4 opentop holder.

Double mag opentop case from Bianchi #29, with two G17/34 mags. Not pictured, is a X26, which stays at the station with the radio.

Originally posted by VirtualDoom
I guess i'm the GQ with the cell phone holder :supergrin:

Actually everything pictured was issued to me with the exception of the flashlight pouch and G22.

From right to Left

Cell Phone Holder
OC
Uncle Mikes Triple retention holster
Handcuff Pouch
Latex Glove Pouch
Flashlight Pouch
ASP
Radio
Mag Pouch
REPLCE RADIO WITH-EXTREMLY EFFECTIVE IMPACT WEAPON!! That thing is HUGE!!!!!!!!! Hope you boys get new radios in the near future to take a little weight off your belts.

My hi-gloss is the same set up but with Safariland gear and with a radio between O.C. and glove pouch. Kinda sucks with space being only a 30 waist.

:laughabove:
That's OK, Lawfficer. I think I could probably wrap your belt around me twice. :tongueout:

I just prefer the sidehandle to the ASP. I carried an ASP for two years and never used it. I've used the sidehandle once. It doesn't come out of the car much, though.

Originally posted by VirginiaLEO83
So they won't let you carry two cuff cases, cochese? That blows.
Actually, they will. Allow me to elaborate.

They purchased most of my equipment, except for the following:

Pistol
Tac light
Flashlight
Duty Bag
Posse Box
Boots
Gloves

These were all things that I needed. They would pay for one (1) handcuff case. Since they were paying for one, I decided to make that a double cuff case.

I couldn't afford to buy anything, but the stuff above, since I had to pay for moving from Texas to Colorado, pluss all of the bills for him and her, plus my former department has "lost" my last check, which is about $2000, so that's why I only have one cuff case. :supergrin:

Originally posted by DaBigBR
I call BS...

...you're just trying to fit in.
You wanna buy me two Safariland B/W open top cuff cases, so I can stand out, Sarge?

It's my 26th birthday today, you know!

Originally posted by VirginiaLEO83
Werd. That saves you alot of headache.

Oh, and :birthday:
Thank you! It was a good one. Got a Ka-Bar TDI LE knife for work from a buddy and lots of other cool stuff. Wife to be got me some books to read when I finish with FTO and POST.

A H U G E thanks to LawnMM for swinging down to my PD and dropping off the test guide! You rock!!!:wavey:

Originally posted by Cochese
Thank you! It was a good one. Got a Ka-Bar TDI LE knife for work from a buddy and lots of other cool stuff. Wife to be got me some books to read when I finish with FTO and POST.

A H U G E thanks to LawnMM for swinging down to my PD and dropping off the test guide! You rock!!!:wavey:
What? A party and we weren't invited? Only a 26hr or so drive, right? :thumbsup:

Hey let me know how that TDI knife works out, I've been looking at one for awhile, just not sure how it's gonna fit.

Discussion starter · #80 ·
A buddy of mine has a TDI knife and wears it on his inner belt (duty belt on top) in about the 10 or 11 o'clock position with the handle set up for a right handed draw. He loves it.

61 - 80 of 849 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.