Glock Talk banner
181 - 200 of 849 Posts
Originally posted by trdvet
He is in the HPD academy right now. Never was a fan of the shiny leather.

madecov-how was your first day at Metro?
Metro is great, of course were running all over on sitings of the perp who Sexually assaulted the bus operator.

On another note, our class A belt is also high gloss, I hate the stuff. But luckily we can wear nylon or just about anything else in our Class B or C.

Yeah but that takes a couple years at least. My first holster lasted over two years, belt lasted twice as long. Mag pouches and pepper spray holders should last that long as well.

Originally posted by obxemt
Why the dislike of clarino gear?
Don't you have to wear a buckle of justice with it? :headscratch:

:tbo:

Originally posted by TheeBadOne

:tbo:

If I get on with the Sheriff's Office here as a Reserve Deputy like I'm trying to, not only will I have Clarino leather gear, but a GOLD Buckle of Justice as well. :supergrin:

Originally posted by TheeBadOne
Is there any other kind?

Originally posted by obxemt
Is there any other kind?

Could be some of that Uncle Mikes stuff that's high-gloss, with the side-release buckle (aka "Garbage") :supergrin: .

From left to right: double mage pouch, maglite ring, radio pouch, streamlight polystinger, single cuff pouch, Leatherman Wave, ASP baton, Safariland 070 with Beretta 96D, OC spray.

Went from this:

To this:

keep the thread alive!

Just got my new pouches, surefire g2l and other stuff.

Before:

Now:

All pouches are Blackhawk accumold. Wanted to buy bianchi first, but sadly galls.com didnt deliver to Austria (they dont sell this kind of stuff there, but a couple of other things. Its against their policy... wtf? stupid?), so I found a much better shop in Switzerland polizeibedarf.ch. Nice contact, quick delivery.

The flaps where the belt goes through is very tight so the pouches stay where they are.
The silent key holder is a little bit too stiff at the moment, but I guess it gets more flexible when used.

... have to get a new leatherman pouch.. damn wanted to use a Bianchi accumold mag holder instead but it wasnt in stock

Here's my "duty belt":

G&G 1.75" pants belt, Surefire G2 in Safariland Nylock case, cell phone case, G&G Phoenix advantage radio case, galls dynamed glove pouch, and UM D-cell ring for Streamlight SL-20XP-LED.

181 - 200 of 849 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.