The Muslims in Congress want a formal Israel boycott

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by thewitt, Jul 19, 2019.

1. fx77

fx77 CLM

Omar prophetically speaks for most millennials and Gen Z...biggest upcoming voting block brainwashed by the left since, as I place it...1968.

Darkangel1846, spork and Caver 60 like this.
  2. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

SERGEANT AT ARMS please arrest and remove these traitors !

3. Gino

Gino Millennium Member

If the Dems were smart about the long term, they would kick the anti-Israel crowd out of their party. Make supporting Israel part of their party platform. I just don't see an anti-Israel/pro-Islam platform getting them the swing voters.

The problem with the Dems right now is that they have forgotten basic mathematics. They keep doing things that irritate the average American and lose them votes...

4. cheygriz

cheygriz God Bless Trump

They don't care about swing votes as long as they can get bloc voting from blacks, latinos, moose-limbs and welfare queens.

n2g, Darkangel1846, spork and 2 others like this.
  5. Rellik

Rellik Kwisatz Haderach in Training

You left out the jinos. They're a 70-75 % voting block.

cheygriz likes this.
  6. cheygriz

cheygriz God Bless Trump

Just the threadrtitle "Muslims in congress" tells us how far down the pipe we've sunk.

7. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Not sure I understand... We sell them (at fire sale prices) top line equipment. (Or just give it). I was not aware they were stealing our equipment. They do have a extreamly active Intel agency. (Seems when everyone around you has sworn to kill you, your children... You watch others closely)

Bits true they killed Jesus. Then again his old man let them be slaves for many generations, made them wander in desert for a generation, then finally get a land of their own. (So some anger is understandable)
    Then they got persecuted for centuries, a serious attempt was made to eradicate them all..
    But now they have their own country again. Amazingly they have kept it. Against IMO overwhelming odds.
    It's one of the only countries in that area I would like to visit. (Unarmed). Heck that I would consider visiting as a tourist.
    My wife has been there.

8. cheygriz

cheygriz God Bless Trump

:agree::agree:

I stand behind them 100 percent.

Darkangel1846 and motorcycleman like this.
  9. RichardB

RichardB Matthew 25:31-46

Since Jesus and his disciples were practicing Jews , I'm not sure of the relevence of stating that the Jews killed him. He was making the establishment nervous and the Roman government did not want another King of The Jews that they did not appoint.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

10. larry_minn

Sorry. It was kinda ment tongue in cheek. "They killed Jesus"

IIRC there was a Saturday night live? Skit. Last supper with Arnold (as the Terminator) protecting Jesus. Arnold kills Judas "he was going to cause your death". Jesus tells Arnold it must happen, then revives Judas.... Repeat, repeat. I liked it.
    I know God has. Sense of humor. He created us humans. (What was he smoking)???

motorcycleman, Joe H and RichardB like this.
  11. Tomcat1977

Tomcat1977

Its very true, and not difficult to verify.

But people see only what they want to see, based on what they are allowed to see. I'm a cynic so it insulates me from a lot of BS. Now we have to worry about the Chinese stealing the Israeli tech that they stole from us. How else does such a little country with such a limited budget produce such advanced avionics, missile defense, tanks, and other military hardware?

American companies don't just hand this stuff out. Someone has to steal it, and you don't have to physically steal equipment. A little flash drive will do. https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/03/2...ts-putin-netanyahu-xi-haifa-ashdod-iai-elbit/

Why do you think we kicked Turkey out of the F35 program? They can't be allowed to operate the Russian S-400 Air Defense AND the F-35 or they will either give away, sell, or the Russians will steal our advantage. My guess is, knowing the Turks, is they will sell it.

Ive brought this up a few times in this forum and people get upset. This fake nooz of ours has programmed us to have a very positive view of Israel, one where they can do no wrong. Why do you think that is?

12. thewitt

thewitt

OK, I'll bite.

Evidence for verification please, not just speculation.

Cubdriver and jr24 like this.
  13. cheygriz

cheygriz God Bless Trump

Perhaps Israeli scientists and engineers are smart enough to develop much of their own technology.

And if you believe the Good Book, perhaps they have a bit of assistance in their endeavors.:angel:!

14. Deltic

Deltic

Israel makes some very good weapons systems and we use some of that technology. They are world leaders in air defense and active protection systems for tanks and other armored vehicles. Since they get attacked by unguided rockets and guided anti tank missiles all the time they get lots of real life testing and their stuff works. The active protection systems will either cause a missile to miss or they destroy the missiles when they get close.

15. larry_minn

Ok sounds thin? You realize in past there was a Secretary of State that used unsecured communications? That there are strong hints that China was warned of Federal criminal actions against head Chinese people when she resided with her hubby at 1600 Penn?

That there seems to be hints she facilitated the transfer of nucular material to another nation without legal authority to do so, for a large sum of cash?
    Considering he was President, then she as Secretary of State, who was known to become president... She likely had legal, as well as non legal access to classified Intel.

Sadly our own people have sold classified Intel. It's sure likely someone in another country would. Us there info that Isreal has a higher rate of selling classified info then our own people? I am not in the loop on such things.
    My understanding is that paying those who might gain access to classified info is a excellent investment. Just think if you get a tech on hook over time for info the media would release in a month. This person gets access to more important stuff. $50k investment could get you info that would save millions in research, and yrs of development. Or knowing exactly how radar, warhead tracks target might help you figure out a countermeasure. Before the first system is operational.

My understanding early stealth aircraft were noticeable by certain types of radar. Not the standard stuff as far away. Other countries (non friendly) were immediately switching to that " band". Very quick, accurate analysis? or did someone sell, leak that info?
    Personally I suspect every country has a few nationals asking questions, hanging out in bars, helping out folks down on their luck who happen to work, have some access..

I hope we have people doing that in EVERY country I could name. Including friendly ones. Not actively hunting secrets but taking what comes. Should be a good investment.

motorcycleman likes this.
  16. rj1939

rj1939

My solution for congress: Thunderdome.png

GcB likes this.
  17. ThunderTrumped

ThunderTrumped

did we not bend a rule so she could wear a scarf on her head?
    a fore father rule?
    why?

18. ThunderTrumped

ThunderTrumped

war is brewing.
    and we must be cautious.
    not buying all the day to day BS>

mike from st pe likes this.
  19. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

I think if it reaches a floor vote it will get less than 50% of the demonrats and less than 10% of the republicans. There are a lot of donations at stake.

Darkangel1846 likes this.
  20. GcB

GcB Can't type, don't spell, what's grammar.

I think a bunch of first year Muslim politicians bringing a BDS boycott of a strategic partner is just plain idiotic and shows their true dogma and where their true agendas lye.
    Israel is a sovereign nation and until the UN says they’ve gone too far in their land grab endeavors, etc.. I say he who is without sin should cast the first stone. That certainly ain’t us so how about instead we butt out, cash out and let Israel deal with their own **** and the US stick to just being nato allies supporting them as needed in the furtherance of our own security interests.

larry_minn likes this.