close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The more and more....

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Folsom_Prison, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

I handle the glock 17 I want one!

Here's the deal!

My brother is approaching his 21st b day, not till august but before you know it, you know how time flys and he's going to get his chl.

The truth is I only have one pistol and think I need a second one but..... My brother is interested in buying my 19 from me.

So my most recent thinking has been selling him my 19 and all my 19 mags for oh say 350 or possibly less regarding my brotherly love discount, he's a great guy whom I love alot and taking that money from my sale and possibly buying a 17.

Lately I've been packing around a 17 mag in my 19 and havnt noticed a bunch of difference! I'm not a Goliath bastage but I can pull off a full size gun, plus as much as I love my 19 and the grip I'm starting to dig the full-size more!

Your thoughts? I'm kinda thinking this is a win win deal.

2. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

For the record I'm not made of money that's why I'm contemplating this. If I could give him the 19, buy a 17 and a second pistol I would.

3. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

This does sound like a win win deal. You both get something you want and if you start to miss the G19 you can always move the G17 and add a little more cash. Either way good luck, this can be a easy decision but also a tough one, I dont think I could ever get rid of my G19C without getting another G19C right away. :wavey:

:50cal:

4. WarEagle 1

WarEagle 1 Taco Tuesday

I've always had a G17 and will take it over a G19 or my G26.

5. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

Hopefully we can figure it out!

6. bam1131

bam1131

I'm going to be getting a G23 in the coming weeks and I already own a g17. I love the 17. I've had so many people say sell the 17 so you can get the 23 and just get conversion barrels. Well, that would be a good idea but I just love my 17 too much to let it go. I'm not made of cash either but I'd rather keep my first Glock ever, than sell it and miss it. But then again I don't have a brother. If it were me, I'd probably keep the gun and use the GSSF discount to buy another one. But it's your gun, and your life. Whatever makes you happy.

7. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

Thanks! :wavey:

The gssf option is nice but I'm not a member. Anyhow the original plan isn't going to work, his truck broke today so that's his priority due to his job.

8. TxGlock9

TxGlock9

Sounds like a great idea. The 17 is the only 9mm glock that I don't have yet. Over here I can still get the gen3 rtf2 w/gills brand new.

9. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

Read my most recent above post, but you mentioned the rtf, I'm not a fan.

10. TxGlock9

TxGlock9

SUCKS. Hey, you got a 19 though remember?? :whistling:

11. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

Yea I know :supergrin:

I've been in a pistol conundrum lately, hopefully I don't do something bad and trade my 19 :whistling:

I keep trying to find other options than glock but I always come back :supergrin:

I've had and carried revolvers and a P95 great guns btw but daaa yam I love glocks, not a fanboy though.
    :supergrin: