Glock Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been here 10 yrs and over that time I have retired from one vocation and have taken up another. Still an educator and instructor but now I am teaching different topics to different people.

Before my focus was on 1st Amendment issues now it is on the 2nd. Still passionate about what I believe in but less patient with those with whom I differ. I deal now more directly with the power of proclamation rather than the gentle art of persuasion. I just don’t have the time anymore.

· Photojournalist
593 Posts
Been here 10 yrs and over that time I have retired from one vocation and have taken up another. Still an educator and instructor but now I am teaching different topics to different people.

Before my focus was on 1st Amendment issues now it is on the 2nd. Still passionate about what I believe in but less patient with those with whom I differ. I deal now more directly with the power of proclamation rather than the gentle art of persuasion. I just don’t have the time anymore.
say it again! A much nicer way to say I can't stand stoopid!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.