GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kind just want to see how flipped out the left gets. I want to see them just loose their minds. It would just tickle me to see them run off the rails.

It would seem better than Christmas to see them just go nuts.

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Why I want Mr. Trump to win:
1. appointment of federal judges;
2. not employing young progressives in federal political jobs for another four years; forcing the same to gain real experience in business. I don't have a problem with young people seeking and obtaining intern positions and go-fer positions in government. I simply want my young progressive, fellow Americans to get a taste of a job and making a living outside the government. Meet a payroll, deal with local and state regulations and restrictions on businesses and employees. Meet the competition in the market place.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why I want Mr. Trump to win:
1. appointment of federal judges;
2. not employing young progressives in federal political jobs for another four years; forcing the same to gain real experience in business. I don't have a problem with young people seeking and obtaining intern positions and go-fer positions in government. I simply want my young progressive, fellow Americans to get a taste of a job and making a living outside the government. Meet a payroll, deal with local and state regulations and restrictions on businesses and employees. Meet the competition in the market place.
Yes of course this is the case.

But the most fun part would be watching go nuts.

·
Registered
14,380 Posts
Fyckers brainwashed half the country........that pisses me off

·
Caffeinator
5,269 Posts
I can't think of a single downside to Trump winning. There is nothing the Democrats are offering that I want.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
How many times will the left attempt to take his life?

·
I feel pretty.
3,046 Posts
While I agree I think that’s the least of our worries. I’ve got a feeling the riots we’ve seen in recent months will look like child’s play if he’s re elected.
People burning their own homes and cities?

[Oh no, not that. Anything but thaaat.]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts