GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Anti-Federalist
17,725 Posts
It's really unfortunate that you don't understand. You'll pay for it just like the rest of us regardless.

Here's a thought, don't count on the Libertarian vote to help you when you aren't smart enough to help yourself.

·
Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer
116,456 Posts
It's really unfortunate that you don't understand. You'll pay for it just like the rest of us regardless.

Here's a thought, don't count on the Libertarian vote to help you when you aren't smart enough to help yourself.
You're right, nobody should depend on the mythical libertarian vote. :animlol:

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,469 Posts
Those people "want conservatives" to be elected. Casting their vote for the most conservative candidate, knowing he can't get elected, only helps to elect the farthest left major candidate. If people who "want conservatives" do things that help Democrat get elected, those people are stupid. No way around that.
Excellent post. Some are just too dumb to understand this important point.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
People who are conservative and don't vote GOP are idiots.
The GOP (as a party) only pays lip service to conservative values in order to gain the power to enrich themselves and their corporate backers. They don't give a crap about the American people anymore than the Dems do.

·
Electric Sex
5,400 Posts
Republicans could have helped themselves with the Libertarian party's ideas on individual rights and freedom coupled with smaller government but they hung their hats on "weeds is bad". Best of luck with that ;).
I agree. Speaking for myself, this is how this libertarian sees the Democratic and Republican parties.

"I ain't heard that much worth listening to. Just a lot of guys laying down a lot of rules and regulations." - "Cool Hand" Lucas Jackson

Reactions: syntaxerrorsix

·
Anti-Federalist
17,725 Posts
Is that bigger than the third largest gender? :animlol:

You're like that one kid that's the only one laughing at his own jokes...

I suppose if there is no Libertarian influence we won't be listening to you or any other GTers complaining about losses due to third party voters right?

Right?

·
Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer
116,456 Posts
I don't worry much about lightning striking me while I'm buying the winning lotto ticket, but it could happen.
Unlike a Libertarian being elected President. :rofl:

·
Anti-Federalist
17,725 Posts
I don't worry much about lightning striking me while I'm buying a lotto ticket, but it could happen. Unlike a Libertarian being elected President. :rofl:
The point just keeps sailing right over your head doesn't it :supergrin:

Have a great day.

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,469 Posts
The GOP (as a party) only pays lip service to conservative values in order to gain the power to enrich themselves and their corporate backers. They don't give a crap about the American people anymore than the Dems do.
Yes. but their ideals are much closer to our own. The Dim party has gone loco and extremist on us.

·
NRA Life Member
63,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Ironically, the Democrats are telling me I better vote against Mitch McConnell because he will make deals with the Democrats.

Today my mailbox is full of big, colorful campaign mailers on behalf of the Libertarian candidate for U.S. Senate today. For a guy who has only spent $16,000 on his entire campaign, that guy sure knows how to stretch his advertising dollar. /sarcasm. One claims to be from a group called "Citizens for a Conservative Kentucky" the name of which doesn't appear anywhere on earth but this campaign ad - first thing I've ever seen with zero google results. Another is from "Save America Fund" which is on record for spending millions, but only on behalf of Democrats. Another doesn't even say who is responsible for it. None of them claim to be approve by Brad Barron or his committee.
campaign ads.JPG

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I checked the early vote casts in Brunswick Co NC and New Hanover Co NC. Both counties. Very few only in the low hundreds cast. Doubt Libertarians get many votes this election.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts