The Latest: Suspect's sister: Brother had to defend himself

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by ERASER, Aug 5, 2015.

1. DOC44

DOC44

when is Al gonna show up?

Will be interesting to see how Memphis would handle riot activities. Has not gone well for shooters in Tennessee lately.....but not much wasted money on trials.

Doc44

2. Patchman

Patchman Florist

In some communities, a drug dealer is an entrepreneur, to be looked up to and admired.

TBO, janice6 and Bruce M like this.
  3. Bruce M

Bruce M

Sometimes listening to the excuses offered by felon's family members is a good step in understanding why they are felons.

TBO, spork, nursetim and 5 others like this.
  4. oldman11

oldman11

Wow, his sister is a bigger liar than he is. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to sue the city, or the PD. She's gotta make some money somehow

TBO and nursetim like this.
  5. GlockFan7

GlockFan7

Why do these people already have a mugshot on file? He was a convicted felon, out on "supervised" release. Who dropped that ball?

6. Glock&KimberLady

Glock&KimberLady Morior Invictus

Actually, blue background leads me to believe that's his driver's license photo. Don't mugshots usually have height bar indicator?

7. GlockFan7

GlockFan7

True, but there would certainly be one on file for his earlier robbery arrest.

8. KWalrad

KWalrad No Wire Hangers!

Nope. Not always. Don't ask me how I know.

9. plp

plp

What you have to understand is, she is not lying. This is the reality they live in.

You know it is delusional. I know it is delusional. Any right thinking person sees the obvious flaws in her conclusion.

Subjected to the same stimuli she has had to deal with daily, all artificially created by the DNC and their agenda, you too would see the world as she does. At no point in her or her brother's life did law enforcement ever equate to security. They were the visible, tangible example in their face every day, of the boot of tyranny on their neck. They claim reprehension because they are repressed. They claim injustice because they have to deal with not being heard or respected daily.

When that is your daily reality, you draw conclusions and act accordingly.

OrangePwr9, Rotn1 and janice6 like this.
  10. Rooster Rugburn

Rooster Rugburn Got Pignose?

The Mayor of Memphrica is an ex public defender. He recently stated that he didn't want to politicize the death of the officer, but then he went on to say there were too many guns....... He is part of Bloombergs anti-gun mayor coalition. He would probably handle it differently than Rawlings-Blake, in that he won't get in front of a camera and announce he was giving them 'room to destroy'.

But there is more to it. In Shelby County, we are lucky to have a RKBA friendly DA. There are a lot of permits in Shelby County, and a lot of good black folks carry and support the RKBA, and also own guns that they don't carry. Those might be brought into action to defend their hood.

It's hard to say how Mayor Wharton or Director Armstrong would respond, but as long as riots stay in the black hood, the rioters are relatively safe. They probably won't burn houses in the hood, just (black owned) businesses, and lethal force cannot be used to defend property in TN. TN isn't Baltimore, but it isn't Tejas either. The most interesting part would be how law abiding blacks would respond. Memphis isn't like Baltimore, and there are a LOT of legal guns, even in the black community, which may be more reason something like Baltimore hasn't already happened. Blacks fear other blacks and know what they are capable of when armed and mad.

janice6 and DOC44 like this.
  11. wolf19r

wolf19r Problem Solved!

It could be blue like you said due to a dl photo. Hes dressed in what looks like street clothes and not a jumpsuit.

Glock&KimberLady likes this.
  12. Rotn1

Rotn1

Spot on!

It is SOP. I need to find some scapegoat... something else to blame.... isn't my fault....

Blame the firearm becasue I am a thug.

Yes, I said it (Thug - Thug - Thug - Thug)

13. janice6

janice6

What is that reason to kill anyone...............Oh, yeah. If he was "disrespected".

Vinegar and Water.

14. walt cowan

walt cowan

15. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!

In booking photos there is sometimes a hieght indicator, but not always; in Dept. of Corrections (prison ID photos taken post sentencing and when someone is processed into the prison system as opposed to being booked into a jailo post-arrest) ) the background is often blue;

That looks a DOC offender pic.

16. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

17. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

Forrest's mama says "Democrat Welfare-Slave Plantation vermin is, as Democrat Welfare-Slave Plantation vermin does."

That's all I have to say about that.