The latest COVID-19 deniers argument...

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by HollowHead, Mar 29, 2020.

1. ColtAR

ColtAR

You are the exact kind of dipstick, smooth-brained, jagoff moron that my daddy warned me about.

Good Christ, they're real. People this stupid actually live and breathe in this great country of ours.

Westexas, czsmithGT, Joshhtn and 12 others like this.
  2. OGW

OGW SAF

Loons gotta loon.

Westexas, Joshhtn, NoStress and 5 others like this.

3. jetflier1989

jetflier1989

Lol! Love it!

Would of been better if the tall guy and the short guy had walked into a bar...

Yeah I know all about cause and manner of death. I was just focusing on the contributing factors the media can not and do not tell you about the victims. It’s always, JUST BREAKING!, another ________ dies from the coronavirus. Half news.

I’d like my chances going into the fight as strong as I can be. I get it why the high risk are scared to death of this virus.

Westexas likes this.
  4. Left-Right

Left-Right

I say save your breath. Trying to get through to people like SDGlock23 is like trying to talk to a pig about a wristwatch.

Westexas, jimbo123, czsmithGT and 4 others like this.
  5. APERS

APERS

Word.

AdamRodgers, clancy and billy_56081 like this.
  6. Maxx702

Maxx702 Rottweilers making America great again!

Please explain.

billy_56081 likes this.
  7. Agonizer

Agonizer Unmasked

This account (sounds pretty bad) from someone who was infected. From the comments on this blog:

https://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/news-briefs-03-29-2020/#comments

KR says:
    March 29, 2020 at 12:27 pm
    As a reader of this blog who had been diagnosed with the virus and is — so far — getting better, I’d like to share a few comments and observations.

It has been eleven days since symptoms first presented in this order:
    1) temp (100-101, not very high);
    2) extreme tiredness (sleep 10-12 h/day);
    3) joints ached;
    4) sinuses full, nose runny
    5) stomach upset with no appetite,
    6) a strange pressure between my breasts, as if someone was pushing down on me. No coughing.

By day three, I knew I probably had the virus. Though the government – CDC, public health sorts, FEMA, etc. – accuse ordinary citizens of hoarding medicines, it is the government that is hoarding meds thus keeping us from getting the drugs we need. When I was searching, I learned that every single pharmacy in the state had been forbidden from selling quinine-based drugs. I called at least 20 pharmacies, prescription in hand; none would fill it.

If I hadn’t found a quinine-based drug to use in combination with an antibiotic, I believe I would have died. I did get quinine drugs on the sly. From another state.

By day five, I had the drugs I needed:
    hydrozychloroquinine + azithromycin + tamiflu + inhaler + vitC lyposomic (thanks to someone on this blog for this!) + vit D3 + Bs particularly B7.

Please note that Quinine has to be taken IMMEDIATELY, that is, when symptoms first appear. It is much less effective after your lungs fills up with fluid, which happens quickly. This is why you need quinine pills in your med storage cabinet – you won’t have the time to hunt them down when you need them.

Days 5-7 were the worst. I propped myself up in bed, gulping air, forcing myself to breathe deeply — each breath made me cough. I was determined to NOT go on a respirator, which I consider a death sentence. Oh, I used the inhaler (albuterol) during this time. Temp was about 100.5, or so. My doctor offered to take me into his home to care for me rather than let me go to a hospital. Though he’s not a Christian, he acted more “Christianly” than the people who care only for themselves and their own families. It’s a bit sobering to be served by a leftist, aging hippy who smokes pot and blabs endlessly about alternative energy … still, he was the one who pulled me through this viral disease, not the straight-laced, government-cowed physicians (including my sibling).

Day 7 — Max horror day. My lungs were foaming. I felt as if I was choking. After I coughed, I could breathe again for a few minutes before the process repeated itself. It wasn’t so much my lungs, as I look back on it, but the area between my breasts. Take a line down your trachea and then cross it about where your nipples are. That “T” shape is where all the foam seemed to be coming from.

I slept under an electric blanket on the max setting, one or two hours at a time, awakening to cough and breathe deeply. Fever still in the 100s. Vomiting occasionally probably as a result of the pills.

I also slept in the tub to get the humidity and heat from the hot water — felt great. I was on the internet often, mostly to keep my mind off of what was happening. A distraction. I wrote when I could. I had never listened to youtube personalities until now. Wrote some great poetry — by my own standards, which are low! — when I thought I was dying. Very strange to have my creative processes activated as my body collapsed.

Day 8 — turned corner. I could breathe! Still feverish. Much less phlegm (such weird spelling, no?) The stuff in my lungs had become more solid, like snot (sorry). Not foamy, in other words. But now, it felt like someone was stomping on my chest. The pain was incredible. Every breath hurt … but at least there were breaths! Appetite returned — I had lost eight pounds.

My old doc called me every two hours during this time. He understands civil disobedience — from his days as an anti-war protester during the 1970s?? Who knows. All I can say is that his priorities are correct; he puts the health and well-being of his patient above the dictates of the government. He put himself on the line for me. I’ll never forget what he did for me.

Yea, I’m radicalised now.

Day 9 — The stuff in my lungs kept coming up, gross and constant. The pain between my breasts had lessened slowly. The Anon who runs this blog mentioned a finger-O2-reader-thingy, which I actually had, but hadn’t used in years. When I found it, my first read was 78%. Within five hours it was 84% with a variance of about 2%. On the side of the box that had held that little gadget, I had written my old numbers from about three years ago — 97, 98 and 99%. Obviously, the virus has taken a huge toll on my lungs.

Day 10 — Fever under 100! Still feel like someone is standing on my chest. Joints not as achy. I’m absorbing water, weirdly, which may be because of the drugs. Not sure why. My O2 read this morning was 88%. Varied from 84% to 89%.

Day 11, today — No fever. Amazing. Lungs ache and I’m coughing up a lot of stuff. My O2 reading was 90% when I awoke. After walking around a bit, it actually went UP to 93%. I find it encouraging to see myself healing with this objective metric. I’m healing quickly! As that number goes up, my lungs are getting oxygen again. I’m going to take a slow walk today. Yea! I’m going to make it, folks!

Recap of practical advice:
    1. Get the quinine-based drug ASAP, that is, in advance. Just store it.
    2. Do not go on a respirator. Force yourself to breathe deeply.
    3.. Stay out of the hospital. Avoid trad medical people.
    4. Do not take anything that lowers your temp, in fact, raise your temp with hot water/tub and electric blanket. Cook yourself.

This has been a searing experience. Whatever lingering respect and sense of duty I once had toward our government has evaporated. As far as I’m concerned, civil disobedience is a responsibility, not am esoteric debate; it’s my Christian duty. I will forever put ordinary people before politics and policies.

I hope this is of help; some food for thought, anyway.

Quite fondly,

KR

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  8. clancy

clancy Oh, for a muse of fire

Instead of picking apart your post line by line, I will just use this statement of yours here.

"it's never been proven that a vaccination has helped anyone".

Google polio and smallpox, please, and educate yourself. You sound incredibly ignorant.

Westexas, jimbo123, czsmithGT and 7 others like this.
  9. JohnH

JohnH Millennium Member

I gave you a like because it’s good to hear differing opinions. We won’t know what the reality is until some time passes. Yes, it’s a real thing. And so is the mass hysteria. I’m just very surprised at how quickly the American public all the sudden trusts the mainstream media, Hollywood liberals, federal bureaucracies, and UN criminals. Would anyone dispute the aforementioned groups are uniformly left leaning, Democrats regarding those in USA, and completely untrustworthy. They wouldn’t lie to us, would they?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    Agonizer and Wayward Son like this.
  10. surevaliance

surevaliance

“The overall burden of influenza for the 2017-2018 season was an estimated 45 million influenza illnesses, 21 million influenza-associated medical visits, 810,000 influenza-related hospitalizations, and 61,000 influenza-associated deaths.”
    https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2017-2018.htm

How did we survive that without quarantine, lockdowns and other bull****?
    What we have now is a pure made-up global crisis to prepare Antichrist’s incoming.

JohnH likes this.
  11. Wayward Son

Wayward Son

12. hugo55

hugo55

Be careful speaking the truth HollowHead. I was reprimanded by a moderator for calling someone's post stupid

IamtheNRA, billy_56081 and clancy like this.
  13. OGW

OGW SAF

Another one for the list. The woodwork has to be getting empty soon. I hope.

Westexas, Joshhtn, badge315 and 4 others like this.
  14. Dave514

Dave514

We can handle a lot over many months but the burden occurring over a few weeks is too much. Ask Italy.

How you turned this into some jesus bs, I don't know, but it's impressive.

czsmithGT, Joshhtn, badge315 and 5 others like this.
  15. bandsaw

bandsaw

I would rephrase that as, "It has killed less people than the Flu so far..." 10K in Italy this week.
    The fact of the matter is, "We don't know, what we don't know." It's not over yet. It's still here and we're still figuring this thing out.
    To say that "It kills less people that the fly is presumptuous because again, it's not done yet and we don't know enough about it to make a blanket statement like yours. IMHO.

Westexas, redrick and Wayward Son like this.
  16. Mugsie1

Mugsie1

Sorta like liberals! (sorry, I just couldn't help myself!)

17. hugo55

hugo55

MSM? Were you watching Hannity, Carlson and listening to Limbaugh in January and February and the first two weeks of March? My God they were all saying that this was a completely fabricated hoax to make Trump look bad! Really who had the best track record when it came to covering this crisis?

Westexas, R.B. Riddick and OGW like this.
  18. JohnH

JohnH Millennium Member

Wow! A differing opinion really set you off.

19. jimcorbin

jimcorbin

Denied!

Westexas and Upgrayedd like this.
  20. Upgrayedd

Upgrayedd

I can accept that. :)

jimcorbin likes this.