Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
4,912 Posts
I'm not normally into bling on guns but that skull mag well looks pretty badazz!

· Registered
10,527 Posts
I think it looks pretty cool, though I'd prefer a custom lower where the skull magwell is incorporated, rather than looking like a cheap add-on. And I'm liking that shroud too, might have to seriously consider picking one up. Now to find someone who has an Anarchy lower, or one with a big enough area I can get someone to engrave the Anarchy logo onto it. Would be a fun theme to do.

· Nonentity
4,472 Posts
I don't normally play the "how would it look in court" game, but in this case, I'll say I'd use that strictly for the range.

Reactions: hogship

· 10mm Philosopher
6,634 Posts
^^this. That is in the top ten "gheyest" things I've ever seen. Firearms aren't toys.
Agree.

It's another "sh*ts-n-giggles" add-on for range commandoes to hang on their second-teir ARs. No real-world application.

· 10mm Philosopher
6,634 Posts
* * * money better spent on functional things like ammo and magazines.
And training.

ISIS operatives don't care how tacticool your set-up looks. :p

· USMC 8531
2,571 Posts
Absolutely. Firearms are in no way meant for recreational use. :rolleyes:
Are race cars toys? sure they are for enjoyment but they are far from toys. Guns weren't made for enjoyment even though they can be used for that purpose but they are far from toys.

· Supreme Member
4,567 Posts
Are race cars toys? sure they are for enjoyment but they are far from toys. Guns weren't made for enjoyment even though they can be used for that purpose but they are far from toys.
If someone has a firearm that's dedicated to recreational use, then yeah, I'd call it toy.

I have a shotgun that was designed for trap shooting, and that's all I use it for. I don't hunt with it, I don't use it for self-defense, it's only for recreation. I also have handguns and rifles that only come out of the safe when it's time for fun at the range. They're toys.

Does that mean they're treated with less care and respect toward safety as guns intended for serious business? Not at all. But if I want to decorate them or pimp them out with doodads and add-ons that I would never put on other guns, I'll do that because they're toys whose purpose is to entertain me.

Reactions: ronin.45

· Registered
15,072 Posts
If someone has a firearm that's dedicated to recreational use, then yeah, I'd call it toy.

I have a shotgun that was designed for trap shooting, and that's all I use it for. I don't hunt with it, I don't use it for self-defense, it's only for recreation. I also have handguns and rifles that only come out of the safe when it's time for fun at the range. They're toys.

Does that mean they're treated with less care and respect toward safety as guns intended for serious business? Not at all. But if I want to decorate them or pimp them out with doodads and add-ons that I would never put on other guns, I'll do that because they're toys whose purpose is to entertain me.
Well said.

Sometimes I forget how many serious operators we have around here.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.