The hits keep coming from AZ Senate hopeful Sinema

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by jeanderson, Oct 12, 2018.

1. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

U.S. Democratic Senate hopeful Kyrsten Sinema said “I don’t care” if people go and fight for the Taliban in Afghanistan in a newly resurfaced radio interview and co-hosted a radio show with a conspiracy theorist who claimed the September 11, 2001 terror attacks were perpetrated by the government, Fox News can reveal.

Sinema appeared on a radio show in February 2003 hosted by Ernest Hancock, a libertarian activist who presented “The Valley of the Sun” program on a local Arizona radio station.

During the interview, Sinema told the host that she didn't object to individuals going abroad and fighting for groups hostile to the U.S.

As an individual, if I want to go fight in the Taliban army, I go over there, and I’m fighting for the Taliban, I’m saying that’s a personal decision,” Hancock told Sinema, who was then a Green Party activist.

Fine. I don’t care if you go and do that, go ahead,” she replied, according to the audio recording obtained by Fox News.

In the same interview, Sinema said the U.S. military went into the Middle East for “a number of reasons,” including “oil, power, control” of the region.

“There’s also, what I think is rather convenient, which is the switch and bait theory, which is, don’t pay attention to the falling economy, don’t pay attention to the tax cuts for wealthy, let’s pay attention to this horrible imminent threat,” she added.

----------------------------
    How anyone in AZ can bring themselves to vote for this woman is beyond me. And though I don't believe polls, she was up in 4 out of 5 recent polls! She should be getting hammered.

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/se...-if-people-go-to-fight-for-taliban-against-us

pAZ Ron, mj9mm, spork and 5 others like this.
  2. Glock45Lover

Glock45Lover

She really is a true Democrat, bless her heart.

'Ol Grandad, crs57, mj9mm and 5 others like this.

3. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

Man, she's writing the GOP campaign ads all by herself.

nursetim, mj9mm, spork and 6 others like this.
  4. JFrame

JFrame

I can't imagine a mind so unfiltered that she could utter such words, even if she believed them in her heart.

I didn't think a person could be any more insane than a radical leftist without already being in a loony-bin -- but Sinema is showing me wrong... o_O

nursetim, michael_b, mj9mm and 4 others like this.
  5. cbetts1

cbetts1

Wonder how she has so much popularity? This is a state that elected Janet Napolitano for Governor. Phoenix is little L.A.

6. KWalrad

KWalrad No Wire Hangers!

Is there something in the water out there?

michael_b and JFrame like this.
  7. Fatboy2001

Fatboy2001

I'm out here - everyday - one more tape-video of her from the past. Sinema is a lunatic - full blown NUTS. Pink tutu is her nickname (see below). There is a debate this coming Monday - not going to waste my time. McSally has some of McCain in her, but she was a A-10 combat pilot. She has tried to work on the lousy VA's out here. Also has big support from the Border Patrol union. Unless AZ is gone further than I think, McSally in a walk.
    McSally.jpg

cbetts1, nursetim, evlbruce and 5 others like this.
  8. DonD

DonD

Didn't you misspell her name, isn't it Janet Incompetano?? Even a worse SEC DHS, what a worthless, fat troll. Don

9. aircarver

aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

Commiecrats telling us how they really feel .... :wow:

:supergrin:

mj9mm, jeanderson and Dog Soldier like this.
  10. fastbolt

fastbolt

Nah, I think it's the water in the major urban areas here in CA.

In AZ I wouldn't be surprised if some folks simply haven't protected themselves from the heat affecting their brains. :p

I was too young to remember when my family lived in AZ, although I remember the summer I decided to live there as a young man. I have family there, too.

mj9mm likes this.
  11. B C

B C

This also came out about her this week

"In the last few days, however, damaging quotes from Sinema’s past have resurfaced–quotes in which she says her state had become “crazy” and “the meth lab of democracy” (a play on the saying that states are “the laboratories of democracy”)"

michael_b, jeanderson and JFrame like this.
  12. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier NRA Benefactor

The Far Left Marxist are openly taking control of the Democrat Party. Sanders is the new icon of this Leftist movement.
    The younger generations are products of the far left teachers unions. The Collision between Marxism and Capitalism in America is on the table. :drillsgt:

jr24, nursetim, mj9mm and 4 others like this.
  13. curtmini14

curtmini14

she a Cant Understand Normal Thinking.she also kept her friend napalitono clean between her legs.

Pythonman and Dave Brubaker like this.
  14. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

A Green Party activist on a Libertarian talk radio show. Isn't that the definition of crazy?

cbetts1, mj9mm, michael_b and 2 others like this.
  15. Fatboy2001

Fatboy2001

Direct quote from Sinema: "The water is fine, we stole it from Colorado." She is a NUT!

cbetts1, mj9mm, michael_b and 2 others like this.
  16. B C

B C

One poll has her up just .5 and another has her opponent McSally up 6 points.

17. Pythonman

Pythonman

The leaders of the democrat party must be pulling their finger nails out by now. The hair is gone already. They are really their own worst enemies! I am thrilled to death because I will be off election night and the next two nights so I can watch them jump from the 13th floor or thrash around and grovel.

nursetim, mj9mm, michael_b and 3 others like this.
  18. Fatboy2001

Fatboy2001

Please ignore the public polls - they mean nothing! :notlistening:

nursetim and jeanderson like this.
  19. Colt M-4

Colt M-4 AK-74 Silver Member

The Krunt will go down in flames and thrown on the trash heap of History.All back door money for her agenda of destroy AZ and America.One of those do anything say anything and destroy anything to get into office. Her filthy Soul will show the day after she loses RON K.

remember imagesCANLCGE2.jpg 'Bury Them'

20. NAZG26

NAZG26 Lost in transit

It is simply the californication of the West gettin votes for this communist

Much like cook county infests the Midwest And Yankees destroy the south east with their voting habits.

They destroy their homes with over regulation. Over taxation Corruption and progressive insanity. Then move like locusts to start their voting cycles again

That is why I truly believe it is a mental disorder.

Glock1963, nursetim, mj9mm and 4 others like this.