close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The gun range you call 'Home'

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by revo, Sep 16, 2006.

1. revo

revo

Here's the website of the the gun range I call home.

http://www.richmondrodandgun.com/

Shooting is a great sport - the best - but shooting at a club where you know the folks and bull* * * * tin' with other shooters is as much fun as the shooting itself.

This club even has a bar for hangin out but I don't go there too much because, one, I don't drink, and two, it escapes me why someone would sell alcohol at a shooting range !! (nervous laugh). The bar is open at night when thye range is closed.

There are other nice things about being a member -

- The range is by the bay - at the water's edge so you could bring a boat or whatever watercraft you have whenever you like and just go.

- All members have a digital security badge and can enter the club even when it's closed and you could just sit by the water's edge and have a campfire and meditate on the meaning of life (like that last scene from Star Trek movie - The Voyage Home)

Actually, with guns and alcohol available, what else is there to life ? hehe

- During US 4th of July, when there's a ban on fireworks nearly everywhere here in my area, there is no ban on fireworks inside the range and members get together with their families and have a lot of fun. However, they still don't have the kind of spectacular fireworks we have in the Phils during Bagong Taon.

There you have it.

I invite you to write about and show the gun range you call 'home'.

2. G19cPH

G19cPH

I have my own shooting range at home, stacked up lots of used truck tires, fabricated metal targets.No bay but we have 5 fish farms near the range to go fishin...

3. vega

vega

4. toxic

toxic

well my home range closed down due to some problemo internal , my adopted range is small and it becomes a videoke bar after a shoot.

you got a nice range set up there Revo , very impressive , back home i havent heared of a shooters who take thier family members in a get together even on special occasions ..usually its all for the Boys.