The Greatness of Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Intolerant

Intolerant

Pat,
    those remains look down on us all from heaven above, they ALL guided Trump to his destiny.
    They ALL sent Trump to save this broken country. Those remains were brought home by Trump.
    Those remains KNEW that Trump LOVED this country... and there`s not a better man for the job.

If my father were alive today, he would shine Trumps shoes for him while Trump was walking if Trump asked my father to do so. My father, a lifer in the military... a man who loved this country, a man who helped keep this country free, and died for this country, so that we could all sit here and complain about who we should elect as this great country`s president. TRUMP 2020!

Bless you dad, i love you, and i miss you everyday, thank you for your life of service, your sacrifice, so that i could be a free man, to get to elect PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP, one more time in 2020.

2. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Regards,
    Happyguywhoishappytogivethispostit'ssecondlike :)

3. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier NRA Benefactor

President Obama tried to change the BFS to the status of a select fire sear in NFA 1934. The BATFE refused him.
    President Trump in stead of going to Congress and creating a law he used the Executive Order. The BATF said no. Trump then ordered the Plastic Bump Stock to be a Machine Gun. This stupid EO stands. Mr. Trump, Take away the guns first and then go through the process???:dunno:

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/breaking-president-trump-plans-executive-order-ban-bump-stocks/

R.B. Riddick likes this.
  4. Dog Soldier

You should learn how to use a Search Engine.

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/bump-stocks

R.B. Riddick, F14A and evlbruce like this.
  5. evlbruce

evlbruce

DJT will be totally forgotten. An unremarkable president in the twilight years of the Republic.

6. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

I think at least some of the concerns over his lack of tact may stem from those folks who have never worked with or been around New Yorkers...DJT's demeanor is not any worse than a whole bunch I have worked and associated with, and in some cases the POTUS is more cultured...this is Not meant to slam all New Yorkers...but they really do travel to a different drummer...in their speech, attitudes, demeanor, they are unique...they do not take insults w/o counter-punching, are unafraid to voice their opinions and beliefs....this does not excuse bad behavior, but is only posted to offer one possible explanation.

pipedreams likes this.
  7. Dog Soldier

Mr. Trump has done many good things during his term in office. However, gun owners should never approve of any laws curtailing our 2nd Amendment Rights. We have allowed 20,000 of these laws. Is that not enough?:dunno:

jcm3 likes this.
  8. NMG26

NMG26

So by twilight years you mean that it is almost all over for our country as we know it.

Could be, but I see Trump as making a big impact on America first politics. I see Trump making a big impact on fair capitalism as our way if doing business. His work with China and making things business fair is a big deal. If we fold to globalism, sure it is a lose, lose situation. Trump is right on time, keeping it going will be the trick. Hopefully the vision will be set after 6 more years.

Intolerant and pipedreams like this.
  9. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

That was a story by a web site. You assert that President Trump banned bumpstocks by EO.I asked for the EO that you were referring to.
    Of course there is not an EO that changed the rule.
    So If you should have some related EO then provide the number.

Agonizer and Dave Brubaker like this.
  10. DocCasualty

DocCasualty Wolverine

^This.
    Perhaps some posters should read their own links.

“On February 20, 2018, President Trump issued
    instructing the Attorney General “to dedicate all available resources to… propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

Dog Soldier likes this.
  11. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

I know how to search BATFE reg. I also provided comments.

The apparently post claimed that President Trump banned bumpstocks by EO. Which he did not.
    However to give the poster a chance I to back up that assertion, I asked for that EO number if he should have such.

There was a link to blog webpage but that was some screed not an official doc.

If people claim EOs but do not have the specific number in their post. They should be able to produce it. Unless of course it is non existent. If there is I would use the appropriate gov search function.

Dave Brubaker likes this.
  12. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

So now it is a memorandum, so not an Exec Order.
    OK what is the memorandum number.

So actually my point is correct as the change was by rule making. All the claims that EO memorandum or other points as that blog claimed was speculation

There are difference s between Ex Memorandum, Exec Orders and Regulatory Rule changes.

You apparently are unaware that requesting the AG to pursue the change, is not the change.

The only change was made by the BATFE reg rule change.

Also as I mentioned court challenges to the rule change are still progressing.

Advisable to learn the rulemaking process if asserting reg change by EO or memorandum.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    dudel likes this.
  13. DocCasualty

DocCasualty Wolverine

IDK, that’s right from the ATF site. I’m agreeing with you. Trump issued a memo which led to ATF review and eventually a rule change. Trump did not change the law by EO.

Dave Brubaker likes this.
  14. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

I also agree with you.
    The expect brance processing is very convoluted so I thought there may have been some specific EO or memorandum that I missed.

I had to look up the Regulatory process when preparing my comments to the BATFE. EOs etc direct some part to initiate or look into some change.
    But the actual change is by the rule making process.

Thanks for responding because again I thought I may have missed some other docs.

DocCasualty likes this.
  15. Dog Soldier

If that were the case? Why did President Trump not defend the 2nd Amendment issue an order stopping this confiscation of legally owned Bump stocks? Why did he allow 750,000 innocent gun owners to become Federal Felons facing 2 years in prison and a $10,000 dollar fine? Have you ever seen an order where you must appear at a police Dept and surrender a gun part? Supporting the BATFE and any gun law is reticules.

16. Bradley T

Bradley T

He makes politics interesting and even enjoyable, because he is not a politician. I love the attitude and nic-naming! A real gift for angering those I feel deserve to be angered! When he speaks, the Fox News staff gets a night off. CNN ought to cover presidential appearances in like manner. Maybe they'd actually start seeing us citizens.

Intolerant and Agonizer like this.
  17. Dog Soldier

There is no reason to extend this discussion. It is clear you defend the anti-gun ruling. I oppose any gun law. We can never agree.:dunno:

18. Agonizer

Agonizer .

How does it feel to live day after day with Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Must be pretty miserable.

Officer's Match and Intolerant like this.
  19. Agonizer

Agonizer .

[​IMG]

Intolerant likes this.
  20. Agonizer

Agonizer .

[​IMG]

happyguy and Glock Commando like this.