Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I went the really expensive route first. Now, all G’s get carried in their Sport Combat Holster. Still waiting for one to fit the G43. And I just contacted Glock USA asking if this will soon happen.

·
Registered
796 Posts
For me it is the Glock combat holster. I use a comp-tac for competition, but everything else I always grab my combat holster. I've shot safariland, comp-tac, some customs, the combat is lite, high, and tight. What's your fav?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Will the Glock combat holster work with a 19g5 mos and optic installed?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
A simple open bottom galco belt slide. Can fit any length regular frame size Glock, from a 26 sixes to a 17L size. Fine for range duty but also rides high on the belt so with my 26 or 19, easily conceals under a loose t short

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I don’t believe the Sport Combat will work with any attached {large} accessories. I use none of these, so just my speculation. But I think you could figure this out by looking at an online image. And the holsters retail for under $15, so you wouldn’t be out much if it didn’t work for your setup.

Reactions: Fortunate Son

·
Registered
11 Posts
How would the Glock combat holster compare to something like Milt Sparks or 5shot?

I’m in queue for 5shot’s IBS holster to house my 19X as my EDC, but I’m wondering if these mega expensive holsters are truly worth it.

·
Registered
6,199 Posts
Glock Sport Combat Holster for my G19 or G17.

I bought expensive leather holsters for 40+ years mostly to show off at BBQs but today the Glock holster is good to go.

Reactions: tuica

·
USS Texas BB-35
4,583 Posts
I carry IWB at 2.45. With a bare G-19 I carry with a Comp Tac MTac. Now I have the TLR-7 I use the Cross Breed Light Defender.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Suarez "Gunfighter" AIWB

Was using a Blade Tech Ambi Klipt prior to it and have a couple for spares

I use an El Paso "Tanker" for another 17 that I have handy for range, dry fire, whatever use. Its handy as you can just grab it and go. I have a number of these set up for different guns.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How would the Glock combat holster compare to something like Milt Sparks or 5shot?

I’m in queue for 5shot’s IBS holster to house my 19X as my EDC, but I’m wondering if these mega expensive holsters are truly worth it.
For me the reason I like the combat holster is because it is extremely light weight and holds very close and high on the body.

Retention is strong and if you want more retention you can just put the belt around the gun.

For competition I love my comp-tac international holster but the combat I use for carry.

Plus hey if you don't like it your only out $15? I use the Glock mag holder as well.

I have yet to do this but I have seen guys use the combat holster as a car holster too. Under the steering wheel hidden would be my preference.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 56 Posts