GlockTalk Forum banner

Glock 43X or Glock 48?

2541 - 2550 of 2550 Posts

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Stepped outside today for a few minutes and blew through about 120 rds of MY 147gr XTP Hand Loads, loaded max. G48, SA S15 mags, SA 'Steel Mag Catch.' Flawless fun! Not a wear mark on anything, and I have had about 8 months or more now testing. Test are all done and have been, and swore I would not be back to this thread, HA. But was over here, and had shot today so.... ;)

CM
:horse:
We knew you would be back kiddo. Appreciate the info. Good gun - good mags. Good job!:cheers:

·
In The Saddle
7,136 Posts
We knew you would be back kiddo. Appreciate the info. Good gun - good mags. Good job!:cheers:

Thanks amigo.... I am tryin to stay El gone-o though! ;)

I 'may,' and that is a 'maybe,' try the G48 and the SA set up for a trial 'permanent EDC.' I am 45acp addicted, and 9mm is not usually for me, but because of some not good hand (strong hand) issues from almost a lifetime of Cowboying, and oil field and other things, I been busted up bad since about 14 years old. ha. So, looking at this, we'll see. The more I shoot the G48, the more I love this gun. Excellent shooter, and very accurate. I did my 'own' trigger job, and all is nice and crisp there. Really nothing but good to say, and 'seriously,' the SA mags and steel catch make this a very nice weapon for EDC. Just got to undo a lot of years in love with 45acp. ha

Well enough!

Stay safe and well man!

CM
:horse:

·
Registered
26,207 Posts
This is not a G48 thread. It's a sales pitch for the hi cap magazines.

·
Registered
98 Posts

I’ve been looking for a silver slide 48 for months now and finally got one NIB. Completed the trifecta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice collection! I’m working on a similar group. I picked up the black one last week and the silver slide earlier today. I’ll get the MOS as soon as my gssf coupon arrives.

0E5E4CE8-A604-4539-B95C-6AE481FA029A.jpeg

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice collection! I’m working on a similar group. I picked up the black one last week and the silver slide earlier today. I’ll get the MOS as soon as my gssf coupon arrives.

View attachment 851332
Nice! I’m still on the look out for a silver 43x and I dig the all FDE I’ve seen.. I might have to sneak both pass the wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2541 - 2550 of 2550 Posts