Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently, after almost a year of testing, released a holster on the market. It is a fusion of modern materials with the classic cut and form of a leather holster. Most of you are familiar with the sticky or rubberized fabric soft iwb holsters for sale. I have taken them to the next level by adding a fully supported fully securing clip, they are custom formed to be gun specific for optimal retention, and I gave it the cut, form, and support it needs to have to be effective for drawing and re-holstering. As a new business I ask that you check it out at ccgofalabama.com. I appreciate any feedback and will answer any questions you have. Thanks. Steve

·
Registered
9,609 Posts
Interesting concept. So it clips to your pants, not the belt.

Good luck, that might have a place in the market.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. It is based on the same soft "pocket" holster as the Nemesis by Desantis. I redesigned it for a proper inside the waist band holster which is what most were doing with the Nemesis anyway. Even my wife! It can clip to your belt or not. It's up to you. I personally clip it to my belt with a 30 degree cant carrying a 1911 Commander. No problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts