close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Fur Biz.

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by Rally Vincent, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Rally Vincent

Rally Vincent Bipolar

Now before I get started I'm gonna get this out.
    I am in no way "for" PETA or anything they do.
    They have way to many extremists in the organization.
    And I'm pretty sure they are documented as a terrorist organization by the United States Government. (could be wrong)

But I'm an avid animal lover,and I think this video is good for raising awearness.

Video

It's completely ridiculous what they do. It defies all levels of basic decency and humanity, and has been going on for years, and it was even at one time considerably worse than this. The same complete absence of even the most fundamental standards exists across many more industries and sectors in which animals are utilized, and yet little to nothing has or will be done about it because people are completely ignorant.

Fur can be and has been synthetically processed and at a high quality too, as if it even merited being worn to begin with. The existence of this industry is useless, a needless waste of time within many national markets (Not to mention it only draws furor and attention from animal activists and general apathy from the fur enthusiasts themselves), and it's absolutely sick.
    Nothing on this earth deserves to be skinned alive,cept maybe a terrorist.

2. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

I can't believe that someone has NOT posted on this thread before now. That video makes me ill......

Thanks for posting it Vincent.......

I had NO clue these poor animals were being literally skinned alive. I am sickened.

Now I am not a PETA person, but what is happening to those poor animals is unreal, and sickening.

I do NOT own any fur.......none. I won't own any fur. I think that animals need to be put down humanely........

Where was this all filmed?? I hear another language and can not put my finger on what language it is.

I am not a PETA person either because they are full of extremists.......and I do give money to animal organizations.

3. Rally Vincent

Rally Vincent Bipolar

Yeah it's pretty terrible.
    I'm not too sure where it was filmed.
    But it happens everywhere.
    Thanks for showing interest Peach Girl! ^_^

(Bump) :thumbsup: