Glock Talk banner

The following are not RULES, but format guidelines based on my experience buying/selling/trading.

16032 0
The following are not RULES, but format guidelines based on my experience buying/selling/trading.

If you post -

Subject - G17

Content - "G17, $XXX shipped to FFL"

Then you are leaving a lot for the buyer to figure out. Want to sell? Trade? Buy? Generation? Condition?

If they are new to Glocks (or God forbid S&W) the model doesn't mean much. Not everyone can rattle off every Glock model and the corresponding caliber, size, etc. And I'll give the first person that can list off every the size, finish, caliber etc of every S&W by model number ;)

My suggestion -

Subject - WTS/WTT G17 9mm in Louisiana

Content - "WTS/WTT Glock 17 in Louisiana. Full size pistol, 9mm with two full capacity magazines. Factory night sights about two years old. Third generation gun with finger grooves and accessory rail. gun has about 500 rounds through it, and is about 95% due to holster wear.

Will sell for $XXX shipped to your FFL or $XXX face to face within Baton Rouge metro area with a valid drivers license/FOID/CCW (check your state regs).

Interested in 1911s and ARs on trade."

The more info, the better.

Pics will help your sale.

It doesn't take much time to cover the details that you are going to have to type everytime someone requests them...

Again, not a rule, just a suggestion to make everyone's life a little easier.

Paul