GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
19,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I'm a certified black-ops Navy SEAL Delta Force operator. Tell him to move that seat back up or he will be dead before the plane lands. I'm that good.

:rofl:
Oh good! I was hoping someone would!

Observation about US airlines as opposed to foreign ones:

On my last trans atlantic journey on lufthansa I was literally being thrown against my seatbelt for a good portion of the flight from Greenland to the UK. Pilot never once turned on the seatbelt sign after getting to altitude.

An hour into this flight and the pilot has already turned it on three times for the most imperceptible amount of chop.

·
Sneet
15,307 Posts
Oh good! I was hoping someone would!

Observation about US airlines as opposed to foreign ones:

On my last trans atlantic journey on lufthansa I was literally being thrown against my seatbelt for a good portion of the flight from Greenland to the UK. Pilot never once turned on the seatbelt sign after getting to altitude.

An hour into this flight and the pilot has already turned it on three times for the most imperceptible amount of chop.
Lawsuits.

·
Banned
23,910 Posts
First rule of inflight wifi is to text someone and say, "I'm on inflight wifi and you're going to be my entertainment."

:rofl:

·
Banned
19,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
714 Posts
I kind of need to pee.

The seatbelt sign is off and im in the aisle seat. Is it cool to go?
You have to be careful where you do that on an airplane. I've heard the restroom leads to the mile high club or five mile high club or ever how high club you are flying. :winkie:

p.s. there is usually a card in the seat back that tells one what kind of plane they are on.

:wavey:

·
Banned
23,910 Posts

·
Banned
19,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
if Sharon was on the wing I'd invite her in and share my drink :)

Reactions: Glock&KimberLady

·
GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
Apparently, some feller in another thread has an electric toilet, thus, he is storing water in case the power goes out.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Without looking imma guess a 737 it's the most common type of shorthaul plane oit of this airport.

I did see a dreamliner and I never get tired of seeing the A380.
You could look at the safety card in your seatback pocket. That will tell you the type and series of aircraft you're on. :supergrin:

·
Banned
19,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
You could look at the safety card in your seatback pocket. That will tell you the type and series of aircraft you're on. :supergrin:
GEEZ I know I'm just lazy! I don't want to dig for it!

It's a 738

·
GTDS Member #49
10,104 Posts
Ask your Muslim friend if he knows 'Clock Boy'

·
Pharaoh
34,520 Posts
Make sure and "spill" a drink on someone who has "wronged" you in some manner.

The punch them in the face to teach them not to mess with you.

When the FA questions you, dont forget to pull out your black ops passport and tell them you are allowed to punch people on the plane who you feel have made minor transgressions against you.

·
Banned
23,910 Posts
There's wrong, and then there's WRONG. Pretty sure I've been both in this thread. :rofl:

Pretty sure the pilot's name is Wi Tu Lo...

My ass is still wider than the fuselage of that plane. :rofl:

·
GET A ROPE!
37,372 Posts
Which airline allows you to bring your donkey on board? :headscratch:
As I hear tell, that feller Samson endorses the jawbone of an ass as an effective, anti-seatback-reclining weapon.

·
Banned
23,910 Posts
Which airline allows you to bring your donkey on board? :headscratch:
As I hear tell, that feller Samson endorses the jawbone of an ass as an effective, anti-seatback-reclining weapon.
:miff:

You ruined my joke.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts