The Face Of Justice??

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by FullClip, Feb 21, 2020.

1. jimcorbin

jimcorbin

@FullClip I'm good with jail house justice and street justice too. In fact, I encourage it! Our current criminal justice system doesn't do anything to punish the criminals effectively.

JimWillson, Mtnfolk75 and Upgrayedd like this.
  2. jimcorbin

jimcorbin

Either way it all works out! I'm good with it.

Mtnfolk75 and Upgrayedd like this.

3. nam02G

nam02G First throwing ax bullseye.

A lot of people in prison were most likely abused as children. They probably see taking out their anger on a child abuser as an act of revenge. Child abusers learn the behavior from the person that abused them. When you grow up with that kind of behavior it is normal to you. Some recognize it as wrong when they observe that it doesn't go on at their friends house. And they take measures to not perpetuate it. I know a guy that was raised in an abusive household and he has elected not to have kids so that he doesn't become the abuser. Extreme in my thinking but not in his.

jimcorbin and Upgrayedd like this.
  4. clancy

clancy

As one who is dealing with a grandchild who was sexually molested and raped, I would, given the opportunity, quite happily put a bullet between the eyes of the motherless **** who did that to him. I then would go out, have a nice meal and a few drinks in quiet celebration.

It's something think about. Often.

5. clancy

clancy

Criminal justice is a joke in this country. I work in a bar frequented by a lot of CO's. There are 2 prisons less than 10 minutes away. I had a couple CO's tell me one night about a kid from Syracuse, NY, who got busted for breaking into parking meters. He got 3 years for it. He was placed in a cell with a guy sexual predator from the Bronx, who was doing 5 years for raping a young boy and throwing him off the roof. The kid survived, hence the short sentence. It didn't take too long, and the kid Syracuse(maybe 19 years old) became the "property" of the predator from the Bronx. He is now doing 20-life for attempted murder because he got sick of being raped and stabbed the guy. A lot.

JimWillson, Mtnfolk75 and FullClip like this.
  6. BBMW

BBMW

The general public doesn't want to deal with them either, and sticks them in prison (where the other criminals get to deal with them.)

7. thespork

thespork

Because pedophiles harm children, by their very nature not capable of consent in the legal, moral, or rational sense, and homosexuals do not...
    It's not hard to understand, unless you were born with some profound mental defect, or simply choose not to.. either way, I accept you for who your are
    Please, don't hang yourself...

8. thespork

thespork

What do you expect. The same group thinks anyone convicted of murder should be taken out the back of the courtroom and shot...

It's not like anyone has ever been wrongly convicted of murder....
    And if anyone actually has walked off death row after 20+ years, well thats just those awful liberals being up to no good, subverting the will of the infallible cops and DAs that put them there...

Like this case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norfolk_Four
    I mean after all they "confessed"

All of this tough guy attitude is fine until YOU or someone you love is on the wrong side of the bars...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  9. rotorhead1026

rotorhead1026

Yup. Those who kill pervs in prison don’t do so out of any sense of justice. They kill because they’re psycho/sociopaths, and sense that they’ll face less consequences if they tee off on a creep.

I don’t have a fundamental problem with making a perv disappear; I just hope the victim is guilty.

Perhaps a special “pervs only” facility ... :D

10. thewitt

thewitt

**** happens.

We were much better off as a society when we killed murderers and rapists and removed those who were unable to function in a civilized society.

Liberal "reforms" in prison have resulted in the highest recidivism rates in history and no reduction in crime.

Prison is not hell on earth in the US - its a place to hone your craft for when you are released and go back to breaking the law.

Oh and don't give me any **** about "every life is precious" as these repeat offenders kill more people that any mistakes will ever kill by the justice system - and the party that condones POST BIRTH ABORTION has NO PLACE ever talking about life being precious.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    Jan R Whitaker likes this.
  11. Calicowboy

Calicowboy

It looks like he is remorseful, and he seems very sorry for what he did. I think the warden should put him back in general population with more child molesters, so he can demonstrate that he is reformed. And give the poor man his cane back too...

12. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Child molesters will burn in hell.

I think they should go to the front of the line.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

13. Rotn1

Rotn1

I don’t think animals that prey on the young, weak or aged have a place in society.

They need to locked up and not released until they are no longer a threat.
    How we ensure they are no longer a threat escapes me.
    Castration?
    Given the high rate of recidivism letting them out is high risk.

14. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 7th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
    [​IMG]

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

Dynactus likes this.
  15. thespork

thespork

Oh..."It happens"... Yah I bet that wouldn't be the tune you'd be singing if it "happened" to you...
    No, suddenly hang em high quick wouldn't sound so wonderful, you'd be contacting the innocence project, filing every appeal you could..
    Cops screw up(or just outright lie) DA's screw up, judges and juries screw up...
    Does it happen all the time, or even most the time? No.. but it does happen..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_exonerated_death_row_inmates

Also there is no such thing as post birth abortion, but Americans dieing of lack of access to healthcare, happens all the time, but they aren't fetuses, so prolifers dont care..
    But that is the subject of another thread

16. thespork

thespork

From what I've heard, the results of chemical castration are mixed at best

Rotn1 likes this.
  17. Rotn1

Rotn1

My understanding as well.

18. thewitt

thewitt

Straw arguments, every one.

And yes, your party promoted and supported post birth abortion.

Follow along or get left behind.

How many people who were sentenced to death in the last century were actually innocent. I'll wait.........

How many people who were released from prison after killing or raping someone did it again..... I'll wait.....

You are MUCH more likely to be the victim of a repeat offender - killer or rapist - than to be the loved one of someone who was imprisoned for life or sentenced to death.

Run the numbers and quit making silly straw arguments if you want to be credible.

Oh, and let's go ahead and talk about the dead babies that your party supports throuigh partial birth abortion as well. These are justified as "it's the mother's right to choose."

Bull****. Don't get pregnant if you don't want to have a child. It's called being responsible, and your party never take responsibility for anything. You are all a bunch of victims and deserve everything for free.

19. Dynactus

Dynactus

If it's possible to consider this subject objectively, one would have to consider: A child that has been molested almost always has their humanity destroyed by the molester, rendering the rest of their life greatly diminished. The compulsion for these molesters to molest is so strong that, even if they voluntarily fight this compulsion with medication, surgery, or prison, they ultimately fail and molest other children, perpetuating the cycle and further diminishing society. Child molesters can't help themselves, whether the compulsion to molest is in their genes or because they were molested. Some might even argue that it's not the molester's fault. Because this is sad, doesn't make it not so.
    This afternoon, I had to put down a cow that had failed to birth her calf. It wasn't her fault, it wasn't her calf's fault. I was in the unfortunate position of having to end the suffering of the cow. The calf had already succumbed to the cows failure to give it birth. A child molester is in a not entirely different circumstance as the cow and calf found themselves in. The calf and cow both suffered for the failure of the cow to birth and then protect her calf.
    At some point, someone has to decide that the molester/molested, as well as society, has suffered enough and put the molester out of it's misery. That's sad, but that's so.