The Demoralizing Reality of Life Under Trump

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Agonizer, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Silvertiger27

Silvertiger27

If leftists realized that all their misery was the fabrication of the pure evil MSM, they'd be able to redirect their anger to where it's deserved. But they won't realize it, because they're ****ing idiots, which is why they're leftists.

2. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

If you don’t like Trump, don’t write about it, don’t obsess about it, just ignore him. It’s what we had to do for 8 years of Obama in order to keep our sanity.

Rellik, Walt622, n2g and 27 others like this.
  3. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

Exactly!

......................... it's just that the Democrats can't stand losing an election that they rigged!

Dave Brubaker, n2g, mj9mm and 4 others like this.
  4. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

I can't get over how emotional people are nowadays concerning politics. It's like if their guy doesn't win, they throw a tantrum. The left truly is insane.

Rellik, n2g, orangejeep06 and 6 others like this.
  5. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Trump is a real estate slum lord because he’s living in all their tiny heads rent free.

6. Fatboy2001

Fatboy2001

Atomic Punk and mj9mm like this.
  7. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

From a friend's Facebook page where she recaps a conversation (of sorts) she recently had:

After being called disgusting and having his wacko friends question my sanity as one put it “Who are these people you have as friends”, I must laugh at the utter hypocrisy. My disgusting action? I support Trump. For this I was denigrated without my “ friend” stopping the avalanche of ignorance. He then unfriends me and calls ME intolerant. These people are becoming more and more mentally unhinged. If you don’t drink the koolaide and blindly follow the people who support antisemitic, antiAmerican idiots like Tlaib and Omar you are i tolerant but their tolerance absolutely only exits in their tiny minds.

Now this woman is a very respected heart surgeon in the New Hampshire area (we grew up together before she married and left). She goes to the Asian areas, including Taiwan and Thailand, to do work for the underprivileged with a team(s) of medical folks frequently. She is not dumb or gullible. But some dumbass accused her as mentioned above. What (besides hate and stupidity) drives these morons?

8. Tomcat1977

Tomcat1977

Its mostly New York and to an extent CA. . They are both the power bases for the news media and easiest places for the fake nooz to whip the Lemmings up into Lemming fury. Its where rich people and the entertainment Industry lurks, at least during good weather months, the same fools who think their opinion is so important and "fly over states" are all Hillbillys and trash.

They need a Hobby and saving the world by telling others how to vote is it. I mean they obviously know better then us cause they act in movies and/or Daddy left them with a lot of money. These are the same giant turds who threw crap at returning soldiers during 'nam and now pretend to respect returning soldiers, both because they were fashionable at the time.

I know its 10 mins long but you really owe yourself a watch every 3 mos or so. I stayed up all night that night laughing my butt off. Or just go to the end while Trump is taking the oath and look at the face of shake & Bake Nancy.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    reniram, mj9mm and DonGlock26 like this.
  9. jcm3

jcm3 G22 4 Me

I think those with TDS need to just stop taking in so much of the leftist media and just live their life.

It seems like then one would have to think, "Wow, life seems to have gotten better, maybe they're wrong." It's so easy to get caught up in the media madness.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    mj9mm and DonGlock26 like this.
  10. Sdasaro

Sdasaro Not from my cold dead clutching hands

How dare you demean the Obama Presidency?
    Are you racist? It's not like he gave hundreds of Billions in cash and gold to those who would like to see US dead. Just saying...

Rellik, mj9mm, FullClip and 1 other person like this.
  11. Intolerant

Intolerant

I`m going to vote for Trump (even though my NY vote wont be counted) just to make a statement.
    Then sit back and watch the rioting in the streets as they inaugurate Trump one more time.

TRUMP 2020!
    Watch their brains burn with all the hate.

My only fear, is if they try to take Trump out. That scares me more than anything else.
    These leftist are beyond crazy today. They are just way passed insane. (Red Flag anybody?)
    Speaking of which... lets see the red flag laws used against these leftists crazies!

ithaca_deerslayer and mj9mm like this.
  12. nursetim

nursetim

They have the right to remain silent, but they’ve never had the ability. Add to that their inherent mental illness.

Intolerant and jeanderson like this.
  13. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

So Trump causes miscarriage? Maybe defund Infant murder inc? Is he what we expect in a politician? Heck no. But he is getting things going. (I can't day done yet). He as faced too much opposition by those who have been politicians, in office for decades. The fact he is trying (and able.) to show he can make improvements these problems in months offends them. Then showing he can mostly fix them in a yr (,when politicians have only been able to make things worse for decades) is scary.

You are the high mucky muck. You and your followers have been given a good life just making stuff up. Mainly promises that you say can't be done overnight. Some upstart votes along and foes more good in a yr then you did in 30. (Not that you could do, but what you did). That upstart MUST be destroyed.

14. ThunderTrumped

ThunderTrumped

mike from st pe, mj9mm and Intolerant like this.
  15. jcm3

jcm3 G22 4 Me

I fear that from the establishment, both left and right. It better not happen, or the **** will hit the fan.

Intolerant and mj9mm like this.
  16. Intolerant

Intolerant

I was thinkin the same exact thing! I pray for that man every day that he stays safe.

jcm3 likes this.
  17. Just Glocks

Just Glocks

But without pretending to be insane for the money they would have to get a real job , it's about the money most would sell their soul to keep from working but dont mind others being forced to support them !

'Ol Grandad and Intolerant like this.
  18. B C

B C

This should be made into a poster and placed in mass across every major city.

Intolerant likes this.
  19. TxGun

TxGun

Crybabies and whiners. The mentally weak, "not my fault" generation(s). Educated and parented to be that way.

Just Glocks, jcm3 and Intolerant like this.