close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The Democrat's Fatwah on Weinstein

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Fred Hansen, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

I'm asking the GT brain trust to help figure out why this Weinstein stuff has so suddenly become urgent.

We know by their own statements that everyone who is anyone in Hollyperv and/or The Swamp have known about it for years. So, what caused this sudden need of Democrat fatwah and jihad on one fat cat perv Democrat, in a giant cesspool full of same? The idea that Big Harv, and Lil' Harv are anomalies in that industry is absurd.

Here are a few possibilities, but let's hear what you think too.

1) The Obamas need him gone quickly before Democrats discover that Harv is the guy they had their daughter 'intern' for.

2) As the Democrat's go-to money bundler, he knows something about Hillary and her filthy lucre, therefore he must be driven to commit Arkancide.

3) He supported Israel too much, and the Democrat's real money guys a.k.a. the Arabs, demand his destruction.

That's 3 to start, let's hear what you think.

2. JArthurD

JArthurD

Here's one: The guy is a physical and real representation of everything that Dems have been professing to NOT endorse during the last campaign cycle. His (now known) existence makes a mockery of almost every speech they gave. -Including one last week from the former First Lady: "A vote not cast for Hillary was a vote against a woman's own voice."

Yeah.......Maybe not

3. Mr981

Mr981

Harvey has sucked all the oxygen out of the news items about Trump, which is what the Democrats don't want.
    Besides that, both Hillary and Michelle Obama are on record for saying what a fine and upstanding guy he was. The only conclusion you can draw now is that they had no idea of what they were talking about or were ok with his sordid behavior as long as he kept the cash flowing for them.
    Either way, those two look real bad as well as other Hollywood types that have sung his praises.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  4. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

5. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Knowing he is a slime is different than saying out loud, he is a slime.

Knowing he is a slime, means you still get his money and influence without having to antagonize him.

Saying he is a slime, reflects directly on your personal past dealings with him and you may be asked to explain them to many people.

Liberals know many things about many of their ilk, and say very little so they can appear lily white to the others.

When their affiliations with slime are broadcast, then they are the most vicious of foes in the hope it will cover up their previous duplicity. You see this in Hillary, et al. all the time.

6. Bish1309

Bish1309

I think I'm going with #2 of the OPs post. Yeah, that's it.

Just Glocks and Fred Hansen like this.
  7. p.d.

p.d.

Maybe it was becoming too well known outside their sphere of information control so they blew the lid now to let some dust settle before mid terms.

8. Bcw7101

Bcw7101

Lose lips sink ships.
    Looks like one victim talked. Then everyone came out of the woodwork. Now the so called party that supports women empowerment is shown to be a sham again.

Elkhound56, janice6, mj9mm and 5 others like this.
  9. PPinesRon

PPinesRon

Democrats have lost the moral ground and recently said they'd like to get back the Democrats/Independents that voted for Trump. This stuff, going to church, etc. might be the strategy to pull back those they lost. Never, ever think Democrats do something for the good of it; has to be money made for them to make any move.
    Another possibility is that they crush this guy, then try to tie Trump to him. This one's a stretch and a big gamble as it could backfire big.
    Weinstein's a big Israel backer and the Democrats dislike Israel. Maybe payback for this.
    Could be someone just had enough of this pervert. Based on the reactions/delayed reactions, I'm leaning towards this.

Inyo Tim, Dr. Bill and Fred Hansen like this.
  10. Lazy R

Lazy R

"I am shocked, Shocked! that there is sexual harassment in Hollywood!"

Yours truly,

DNC

11. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

Me too. The Saudis blew a gazillion on Hillary's giga-failure election campaign. I'll bet they demanded more than one sacrifice too.

12. as400guy1

as400guy1

Whem are they going to turn on that pedophile rapist Roman Polanski?

cbetts1, Just Glocks, janice6 and 6 others like this.
  13. aplcr0331

aplcr0331

Hollywood really loves that guy too. It wasn't "rape-rape" says Whoopi. And, surprise-surprise-surprise, Mr. Weinstein is a fan. *shocked*

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...erg-says-director-didnt-commit-rape-rape.html

They include leading Hollywood figures Martin Scorcese, Woody Allen, David Lynch, Wim Wenders, Pedro Almodovar, Tilda Swinton and Monica Bellucci.

One celebrity supporter, the actress Debra Winger, said it was a "three-decades-old case that is dead but for minor technicalities. We stand by him and await his release and his next masterpiece." Movie mogul Harvey Weinstein said Polanski was a "humanist" who had been the victim of a "miscarriage of justice". He said: "We will have to speak to our leaders, particularly in California. I'm not too shy to go and talk to the Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and to ask him once and for all to look at this." However, the views of the Hollywood elite seemed out of step with those of ordinary Americans and they now face a backlash.

On the Los Angeles Times website only one in 30 comments from members of the public supported Polanski and most called for him to face justice.

Katie Buckland, executive director of the California Women's Law Center, said supporting Polanski's release "sends a message that the rich and powerful can get away with crimes that no one else can get away with."

Asked if the Los Angeles County district attorney's office, which is seeking Polanski's extradition, would bow to Hollywood pressure, its spokeswoman Jane Robison said simply: "No."

She said attempts to extradite Polanski would continue and there were no plans to meet with the Hollywood stars backing Polanski.

The French director Luc Besson refused to sign the petition calling for Polanski's release.

He said: "I have a lot of affection for him, he is a man that I like very much but nobody should be above the law. I don't know the details of this case, but I think that when you don't show up for trial, you are taking a risk."

14. BamaBud

BamaBud NRA Life Member

Weinstein boarded a private jet Tuesday to flee to Europe "to enter a sex addict clinic."

Wanna bet he's rooming with Roman?

15. GD2J

GD2J GoDirectly2Jail

16. refugeepj

refugeepj

kept under the rug for as long as possible.
    he is a sweetie, as long as the money flows and the behavior is just rumors. wink, wink, look the other way.
    at this point, being exposed (seemingly in more ways than we can imagine), it becomes important for the anti Trump perverts to attempt to distance themselves from good old Harvey.
    we all know the "casting couch" has been a tool for starlets careers since film making began. standard procedure in their world.
    the worst of it involved children of both sexes.
    and i should take their liberal political opinions seriously? hell no.

17. p.d.

p.d.

To paraphrase a rather famous line in our American history, "I hold this truth to be self evident....".

Rellik, janice6, mj9mm and 2 others like this.
  18. railfancwb

railfancwb

Which European countries do not have an extradition treaty with the United States? What physical assets is he known to have in the States which could be tied up in court or with liens by those claiming victimhood?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

janice6 and Fred Hansen like this.
  19. Joebiker

Joebiker

Hillary thinks Harvey is responsible for her loosing.

Doc McGlock, crater, Biggsly and 2 others like this.
  20. G19Tony

G19Tony Sneet CLM

What would the outcry have been if a female produce said to a young male actor, "You gotta make the dynamo hum, if you want the part" :supergrin:

Fred Hansen likes this.