The Coronavirus is racist

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by B C, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Ordell Robbie

Ordell Robbie Giant Member

Every time I see these huge numbers I think of those those Zimbabwe dollars and the way we water our dollar down. I get why we get away with it and others can't but sooner rather than later, we're going to screw ourselves.

I actually have a ten trillion dollar bill from Zimbabwe, I paid $3 for it and it even came a with a display protector.

(This one is a web pic, not my actual note.)

[​IMG]

FullClip, Intolerant and B C like this.
  2. Out West

Out West

Racists love to politicize everything.

Want to identify racists? Look for people always talking about race.

3. Burebista

Burebista Dictator

In all my years of chukar hunting in the California high desert (which is a very physically demanding bird chase), I never encountered a black hunter. Plenty of Asians and Middle Easterners though.

Intolerant, Chui and B C like this.
  4. MFC4

MFC4

Genetics and lifestyle choices such as diet play a large role in life expectancy and illness. The problem isn’t the level of care people get while in the hospital, it’s the choices that they make before they get there. Socialized healthcare isn’t going to change your meal choices and activity level.

SevenSixtyTwo, hooligan74 and redrick like this.
  5. tool-time

tool-time

So resources are stressed to the max and they waste there time with this?

arkdweller22, 6Actual and MFC4 like this.
  6. MFC4

MFC4

I concur. I’m a pretty pasty white guy and I can promise you that I’m not part of any grand conspiracy of any sort. It’s the old Divide and Conquer.

billy_56081, 6Actual and Out West like this.
  7. PEC-Memphis

PEC-Memphis Scottish Member

Is it true that the original name was KKKovoid-88 ?

MFC4 likes this.
  8. tool-time

tool-time

An Asian virus that affects minorities is whitey’s fault.

9. Chui

Chui

You’ll find plenty of Black hunters in the South. Statistically, I’ve no idea. I live in Baton Rouge but spend a lot of time in Acadiana where “everyone” hunts & fishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arkdweller22 and MFC4 like this.
  10. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

It is racist indeed:
    Coronavirus disparity in Louisiana: About 70% of the victims are black, but why?
    "Roughly 70% of the people who have died from coronavirus in Louisiana are black, a striking disparity for a state where African-Americans make up only 32% of the population ...."
    "The disproportionate impact of the virus, while massive, is comparable to other parts of the U.S. that are reporting coronavirus data by race."

I imagine they have some bleeding heart story about poverty and lack of access to healthcare, but from what I have seen the answer is pretty simple - guess who really, really can't follow the rules. Hundreds of urban utes gathering on parking lots in Louisville and jamming the city parks where I live, etc.

redrick likes this.
  11. jcm3

jcm3 G22 4 Me

12. PEC-Memphis

PEC-Memphis Scottish Member

It doesn't seem so. Black hunters (unlike anglers) are a virtual statistical anomaly, at least according to:

https://www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/fhwar/publications/2016/fhw16-nat.pdf

But when they do hunt, they are likely to be squirrel/rabbit hunters in the south; but are still about 4-5 times less likely to hunt than women.

https://www.fws.gov/wsfrprograms/Subpages/NationalSurvey/rpt_96-6.pdf

13. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

Im a casual weight lifter and hiker. And I’ve dabbled in boxing and observed a jujitsu class once lol. I’m not shredded by any means but I’m a fairly strapping guy. I’ll never have a six pack because I love to eat and drink too much. And I’m a busy guy.

But I’ve noticed that anecdotally, unless black people are athletes they tend to be rather inactive. Of course there are exceptions. And you’ll never see black people kayaking, hiking, camping, mountain climbing, skiing or any outdoorsy or adrenaline based sports. Why is a mystery. Crazy white boys I guess

14. Intolerant

Intolerant

What? Nahhh, they hunt dude... just not out in the woods mountains deserts like you or me.
    They be huntin in city`s for there victims. Homiemobiles dont work in woods mountains deserts.

15. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

So what does that make the Federal Government and the mainstream media?

Everything is a racial head count and with some media like National Public Radio, race is the main topic all the time.

BTW - The virus patients at a local hospital are (except for two extremely elderly people) all non white. They have been described as black and they are the only ones on ventilators.

Another interesting tidbit...The ER is empty these days. It seems people who thought they were sick enough to go the the ER decided they are not sick enough now to risk getting the virus.

redrick likes this.
  16. hannstv

hannstv

It's hard to overlook most of the hard hit areas are sanctuary cities. Possibly it is a bad idea to compress a large and needy group of people with another large a needy group of people. Just a thought.

mc1911 likes this.
  17. hooligan74

hooligan74

Pretty sure it has a lot more to do with a higher prevalence of comorbidities like diabetes, hypertension, etc.

But sure, we can say it's because they're dumb if that makes you feel better.

mc1911 likes this.
  18. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

whitey fled the crime ridden tightly packed big cities for the burbs and more open space, obama pushed for section 8 housing in these racist white areas so whitey could get a taste of shootings and theft

and now the virus is spreading in these densely packed areas of the inner city

its just not fair that whitey can afford to escape these liberal utopias

2015-2016
    Under a sweeping new federal housing mandate, the Obama administration threatens to withhold funding for cities and counties that fail to remove local zoning laws and other potentially "discriminatory barriers" that restrict low-income housing in wealthy neighborhoods.

"A ZIP code should never determine a child's future," HUD Secretary Julian Castro said.

The massive 377-page regulation requires local authorities to take "meaningful actions" to diversify neighborhoods. Municipalities that don't comply risk losing millions in federal grant money. Some could face federal housing-bias probes.

Castro plans to launch the Section 8 reboot this fall, even though a similar program tested a few years ago in Dallas has been blamed for shifting violent crime to affluent neighborhoods.

It’s all part of a grand scheme to forcibly desegregate inner cities and integrate the outer suburbs.

19. mc1911

mc1911

Everything is racist according to the left.

redrick likes this.
  20. Cambo

Cambo

Blacks near me haven't been taking the virus seriously. Parties, greeting each other with hugs / kisses, shopping without gloves, etc. I'm sure that has nothing to do with it.

SevenSixtyTwo and ZX14R like this.