The coming “Civil war" - When violence is the only reasonable alternative.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by TheDreadnought, Jul 11, 2020.

1. DrVlad

DrVlad Millennium Member

I truly think we have already entered into a civil war of sorts. We are not fighting a conventional war, but really what is conventional in war? We are in an information war, raged in social media and network media primarily.

For so long the battle line has been over the 2nd amendment and the concern was that should the liberals succeed in overturning it, those typically aligned with law and order, those who were conservative, and of course those who were gun owners would be faced with being opposed to those in charge of enforcing the law without a 2nd amendment.

However, presently those of conservative mind, those on the side of law and order, are aligned with those that enforce law and order: military, national guard, law enforcement officers. Granted, in blue states, the “higher ups” (city councils, mayors, DA’s, courts, etc) don’t support their law enforcement officers and often hold to liberal policy. But, should things deteriorate further, I really think those individuals in law enforcement, who are presently stuck with liberal leadership, will defect at the collapse of the system that props up the liberals, and align with like minded individuals who have conservative values. As long as DT is in the White House , the military is aligned with conservatism. As many stated, the anarchist, BLM, liberal left noise makers actually make a small minority out there, and will quickly find that all those they are now criticizing and who actually poses power in circumstances of brutality, will now be bringing their forces to bear against them. The machine is all that props up the liberal mentality, once that collapses, there are far more with true power to enforce on the side of conservatism.

Hopefully this present civil war of the media will be resolved before it deteriorates further.......but if it should deteriorate to brutality, there are far more on the side of conservatism capable of delivering true violence of action. The liberals will find themselves woefully underprepared for what they would face.

PS: I fully agree a large part of the problems we presently face are directly rooted in the education system. Hopefully that can be remedied before our civility further deteriorates. However, as I stated before, I don’t think we can vote our way out of this, and can only emerge with a dictator at the helm

cyberghostx13 and JimWillson like this.
  2. ironhead7544

ironhead7544

3. Glock17193643

Glock17193643

If it does happen those in the media who push the leftist agenda should be held accountable.

cyberghostx13 likes this.
  4. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

This is the classic putdown they also use on "conspiracy theorists"; people who question weird events like Epstein's death.

Like TheDreadnaught said, I don't want a civil war. I have done well in the current system.

You and others are assuming the Conservatives are choosing a civil war.

It is the Left that now wants Mount Rushmore torn down. That the establishment (mainstream media and Democrat Party) wants to dismantle the USA makes it that much worse.

Jonesee - Do you think your Democrats are being sensible with this? When is a Democrat with stature going to shame these people? People with moral authority need to stand up and say - enough!

5. Jonesee

Jonesee

I think you need to go read my past posts before labeling me a democrat. Or it that your attempt at a childish insult?

I am staunch fiscal conservative. Trump and his Trumpets clearly don't understand what that means.

DADoser likes this.
  6. as400guy1

as400guy1

This is why i don't own anything "tactical".
    I would look rediculous.

7. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

You are always casting shade on Trump so I assumed you were a Democrat.

As for the budget, no one has seriously tackled that issue since Ross Perot ran for President and since Ross did not have the internet the mainstream media successfully branded him as crazy. Now it is too late as the debt and deficit are too high for a politically feasible solution.

But notice Trump is not a warmonger and wars cost a lot of money so there is that but then some can't think of anything positive to say about Trump hence the term Never Trumper.

cyberghostx13 likes this.
  8. Jonesee

Jonesee

Trump has increased the deficit to record levels and made no attempt to try to control it. Tax cuts, free money, etc...

His whole business existence has been fed by debt. When that debt couldn't be paid he filed bankruptcy on the company and stiffed lenders and vendors. He wasn't going to change that is who he is.

I won't be voting for him again this election cycle. No, I won't vote democrat, read my past posts and you will know who gets my vote.

You vote who you want, I'll do the same. Great country isn't it!

dherloc and HarlDane like this.
  9. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

there is not one politician on the planet that would shut down businesses for the pandemic and then say sorry we cant give you a handout because we are broke... hell blue cities are mulling raising taxes on essential businesses and the "rich" to make up for tax revenue shortfall lost by having everyone else shutdown

10. Jonesee

Jonesee

He was hitting record deficits before Covid was even a thing. As far as the rich getting their money, how was the government check? You enjoy it? And tax cut, you mean the one that was permanent for corporations and temporary for you? The one that blew the budget? The one that going into it the GAO said it will result in higher budget deficits? That one?

You vote for your choice, I'll vote for mine.

11. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

you understand the tax cut was meant to stimulate the economy after 8 years of stagnant record low growth right?

Many companies sat on their hands during the obama administration and didnt expand or take huge risks because his economic policies did not give them confidence to do so... after about 6 months of the trump administration these companies hired new employees and replaced aging equipment because the economic outlook was definitely brighter than before.... prior to c-19 trumps job growth blew away the spygate ceo's

12. CZ Glock

CZ Glock

Let's all look at the big picture. If Trump does not win....the leftists win and that would be bad.

We know voter fraud will be a factor. We need every vote for Trump to counter this.

Voting for a third party candidate or abstaining from voting IS essentially a vote for the left.

13. Jonesee

Jonesee

The businesses were already growing, the market had been on a tear for 7 years before that.

Save your sales pitch for someone that doesn't deal with it daily as a profession.

Clearly you won't change my mind, I won't attempt to change yours. We'll know in November.

14. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Defending the Obama economy? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Jonesee

Jonesee

Mathematically, you are clearly wrong.
    The vote can be considered an opportunity lost though.

16. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

The debt trajectory is unstoppable. Bush 43...Obama...and for the Presidents after Trump. The 2008 and after too-big-to-fail bailouts were sickening as is this current Covid-19 bailout. A public service announcement suggesting people wear masks would have been sufficient but it was an excuse to steal; to prop up already failing companies so that certain politically connected rich people stay rich.

Notice the sensible RINO Republicans went right along with the bailouts. With this latest Covid-19 bailout no one in Washington is pretending there will be fiscal responsibility. The best we can hope for is moderate to high steady inflation.

And if Trump loses by a hair don't complain when the gun bans start.

17. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

Reminds me of, "If you like your bump stocks you can keep your bump stocks".

Oh wait, wrong guy.

18. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

record numbers on welfare and food stamps for 8 years, stock market is not a complete indicator of businesses hiring and spending capital on their business

19. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

The NRA didn't support the bump stock issue. It was an unfortunate issue all around; a plastic piece of junk gimmick yet not grandfathering the existing ones set a very bad precedent.

The alternative is Biden. I am old enough to remember the 1988 Presidential election when Biden resigned early on in shame when he was caught plagiarizing another politician's speech.

The American people deemed Biden unsuitable for President. Sad how far our standards have fallen in 32 years. The Democrats have a thin bench if the best they can come up with is a senile corrupt puppet.

Deltic and glock1097 like this.
  20. Jonesee

Jonesee

You can work those numbers anyway you want.
    Do you feel you are more knowledgeable than the CBO and GAO? Personally I don't think you are. (don't be offended)

I'm going to stick with CBO and GAO. In fact the CBO does take into consideration growth, inflows and outflows.

Vote with pride my friend, it is your right. I will too.