The book writing scam ....

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Vic777, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Vic777

Vic777

A great way to pay off an air head criminal politician is to get him to write a book. He doesn't really write a book 'cause he's too stupid to write a book. You get some Harvard Day Care Graduate with no marketable skills to write 500 pages of drivel (maybe he's already done it in his Mother's basement). The Politician, too stupid to care how bad the book is, say's he wrote it. Then the Deep State thru some failing publishing house gives the corrupt Politician millions of dollars for the crap book. Holy Cow the corrupt Politician has just been paid off! Maybe he could write another book ... maybe his wife could write one ...

robhic, garya1961, happyguy and 5 others like this.
  2. Ramjet38

Ramjet38 Mentally Frozen

And it becomes #1 NY Times best seller list.

3. thewitt

thewitt

This has been going on for decades.

As an author, we’ve seen this many, many times.

The ghost sales required to get on the best seller list are made by several well known distribution companies.

The pure scam million dollar advances are easier...

happyguy likes this.
  4. MrGlock21

MrGlock21

Read and write and submit to publishers whatever you want.
    Supposedly we are still a free country. Yes there are good authors, bad authors, ghostwriters, morons and what have you; the publishing business is a funny thing - and like anything else - friggin money driven.

The only 'politician book' I have read in this century was Broken But Unbowed, by Greg Abbott. Which I recommend because it goes beyond politics.
    https://www.amazon.com/Broken-But-Unbowed-Fight-America/dp/1501144936

5. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Casket outside Brooklyn nursing home filled with 6,500 covers of Cuomo’s book

A casket display outside a Brooklyn nursing home in New York had 6,500 copies of Gov. Andrew Cuomo's new book dumped into it, to represent to the number of people who've died from the coronavirus, due to his administration's policies regarding sick senior citizens.

Around 6,500 people were reported to have been killed by COVID-19 in nursing homes throughout the state, according to The New York Post.

Fox News meteorologist Janice Dean, who lost two in-laws to the virus and has been an outspoken critic of Cuomo, attended the protest outside Cobble Hill Health Center and claimed coronavirus death numbers have been skewed.

“My mother-in-law got COVID in an elder-care facility but died in a hospital, [so] her number does not count," she said.

“At the very beginning, I wouldn’t have blamed anyone,’’ Dean added. “We were in the middle of a pandemic. But then I saw the governor on CNN and the various talk shows talking about his love life and talking about how he brought the curve down to nothing.”

Cuomo should have opened with, “I’m sorry for your loss,’’ she continued.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/casket-o...g-home-filled-with-6500-covers-of-cuomos-book

6. Cubdriver

Cubdriver

Cuomo is a disgusting pompous ass. It's mind boggling the praise that's been heaped on him despite his incompetence in handling the virus. The MSM constantly harps on Trump's handling of things, but if anyone has "blood on their hands" regarding COVID deaths, it's Andrew Cuomo, the COVID hero of the left, for sending infected patients back to nursing homes.

-Pat

Officer's Match, robhic and FullClip like this.
  7. agarr

agarr

Proceeds from “Book Sales” have long been a way to launder cash by corrupt politicians .