The Best IWB Hands Down!

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by G21ACPBeliever, Oct 20, 2010.

1. G21ACPBeliever

G21ACPBeliever

Unchambered 23 full 10rd mag. The weight of it dragged my clothing down 3 inches from the inertia but it stuck to the cloth like commercial saran wrap! I was thouroughly impressed, I really expected it to go flying.

Dosei: Yes, that's true, they are elasticised gym shorts with the strings that you tie.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  2. hk_shootr

hk_shootr NRA Life member

Nothing new,......I've used my Desantis Nenesis in this exact way for years.
    I'ts not a great set-up, but good for a quick trip of from car to house.

3. samuse

samuse

The Infidel is great for quick on/off. Use one for my 19 & 1911.

4. G21ACPBeliever

G21ACPBeliever

Regular, I didn't know there was a "reinforced top option" until I went to the website myself. I'm skeptical about 1 handed reholstering, but then again I was skeptical about the whole thing! I forgot to offer a suggestion of some sort of "thumb break" snap because to me that would make it perfect.

(say you have to run & climb a wall or fence or something?)

5. G21ACPBeliever

G21ACPBeliever

If you buy one you will be amazed if comfortable IWB and a mid-full sized firearm is what you're looking for. I'm a huge skeptic and it took me about a half hour to say, "wow!"

I am in no way affiliated with Remora any further than that they are located in the same state as me, FL. I am so convinced of this product (rather the application of this nubby, grippy rubber) that I very much want to be associated with them, I could sell the heck out of these things!

6. G21ACPBeliever

G21ACPBeliever

The opposite of easy on easy off in the car. Even without a firearm in the sheath it grips your fabric too much. Sliding the firearm out and securing it in a carsafe or locked center console is what I do & just walk around with no gun and the holster still in my pants. It doesn't move. The inner materiel is some sort of cushiony air type foam or something and I guess it's purpose is to mold the gun and holster to your fabric and the creases of your body as you move to give the setup it's stability.

7. matt c

matt c

this holster sounds cool. I am looking for a pistol now that can double as IWB and pocket in certain pants. This holster looks like it is all I will need for that pistol...one question, can this be set up in the waist to hold the pistol in an FBI cant?

8. hikerpaddler

hikerpaddler

No replacement for a proper gunbelt and holster. Clever marketing though.

9. tag

tag Secret Member

Thanks, but I don't buy gimmick holsters.

10. CBennett

CBennett

The Best IWB Hands Down!

So the OP found out about the RM Lowrider too?...I see he mentioned the best holster so I knew he meant the RM Lowrider. Agreed...I only wish they made it for my model gun :( .

http://www.rmholsters.com/store/

11. G21ACPBeliever

G21ACPBeliever

You guys that are calling "gimick", go on & go. What works for me might not work for you... I went to that REholsters link too, not something I might buy. To each his own though.

12. homeyclaus

homeyclaus

So is this thing equally tacky on both sides?

If so, and if you tuck your shirt over it, and then try to present, which side of the holster has the most grip? Either it'll fall out with your shirt tail ("oops, hold on there mr. robber, I need to pick that up.") or sticks to your undershirt.

Curious...

13. dosei

dosei

It is not designed to be a tuckable holster. Attempting to use it as one would be very foolish...aka stupid.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  14. homeyclaus

homeyclaus

Well sorry for *******ing asking.

15. bigleaf

bigleaf

For 29.95, mine's on the way... with the reinforced top. I've been looking for something for the Kahr P9 Covert, and this might be just the ticket. The mag holder will also work for the G26 or G34/17 mags. We'll see, and I'll post a review when I've had it for a week or so.

16. jhands

jhands

I'd like to hear more from all of you guys that have ordered one. I am riding the fence on whether or not to order. I can't carry my 30 OWB because its too big/thick for the tighter clothes I wear. I wear my 27 OWB with Glocks combat holster, and I have a comptac for IWB for the 30 but its just so uncomfortable.

17. 9mmjld

9mmjld

This company was at a local gun show this weekend. I got two for 35.00. One is for my pocket pistol which has worked well so far. The other is for my 26. They do stay in place while drawing but the one I got for the 26 does not have the reinforced top and one handed reholstering would probably not be possible. I carried my .380 all day today in my pocket and all was good. The jury is still out on the 26. I don't think it will be replacing my Kholster.

18. jhands

jhands

Anyone else have anything to chime in on these holsters? I would like to hear first hand experiences.

19. matt c

matt c

Knights Shooting Sports is a dealer for these...may want to give them a call and see if they have any.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  20. biggun1911

biggun1911

I purchased one for a glock 17, based on the information in this thread. I tried it and it was more comfortable than any IWB I have tried, but that is not very many. The holster is thicker than a kydex rig because of the padding. I tried it for about ten hours and stayed where it was put and didn't move. I wore it inside the pants at about 3:30. I knew it was there, but it was not uncomfortable. Re-holstering required two hands, but is not a problem. I am not using it as a range or training holster. The draw is quick and unobstructed, but not as fast as my range holster.

It hides the 17 very well, doesn't print. I plan on using it more in the future. I am not sorry I purchased it, it is worth the $29.50.