The Best IWB Hands Down!

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by G21ACPBeliever, Oct 20, 2010.

1. G21ACPBeliever

G21ACPBeliever

Remora IWB. Hands down!

I was in the local gun shop looking for some stuff and I asked about "best IWB holsters", just advice mind you. Now I own a Don Hume IWB, Kydex belt snap IWB, Leather thumb break IWB by some Italian company, have clipdraws & a new Minataur IWB. The owner, great guy, says, "buy this one, you will thank me later!" I shook my head and said, "nope, I need something with a belt clip, that thing is just a sheath." He responds, "Seriously, you will thank me, this is like a dream." Skeptically I ask how the heck this can be better than my comp tac & the reply is the same, "Trust me" and so I do. Three weeks now and this thing is like a freakin miracle. It's not on the holster list because it is probably a small company or newer or whatever.

It is the most comfortable thing ever! No belt? No problem! It stays EXACTLY where you position it! In and out of the car all day? No problem! It seems to flex with you and when you stand up... Right where you positioned it! It's made out of some nubby rubber type synthetic and the interrior is nylon lined, the stitching is quality and you can position it ANY way that you want & it stays there! No belt and running around the back yard with the dog ... stays put! All day... stays put! Swift drawing and easy reholstering and it doesn't move around when the gun isn't in it. Heck! It doesn't move at all! Best "Why did I waste all this money on this other stuff" product ever! Quite possibly best accessory yet. Remora IWB Holster!

Oh yeah, uh, 25 bucks too I think! I'm amazed!

2. samuse

samuse

We need pics.

IWB holsters are like condoms and underwear. What fits and feels good to one guy, is miserable for the next.

3. glockfanbob

glockfanbob

Is it me or did I miss the part on how it actually stays on? :dunno:

EDIT: Found the website, so it appears the "no clip" holsters are supposed to be supported by "•Outer skin of the holster is an incredible new rubberized non-slip fabric that holds like no other. "

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  4. bmylesk

bmylesk

no, i think i did too.

5. glockfanbob

glockfanbob

6. jhands

jhands

Subscribed...

7. Milezenji

Milezenji

If I didn't just find my "universal glock holster" I'd try one out. I am happy with my MIC, but that looks pretty decent too. I don't think I'd use that without a belt though, the tension from a belt would seem to be necessary on a product like that.

8. Caver 60

Caver 60

What the heck, I might as well try one. For the price I can't get hurt too bad and if it doesn't work I can throw it in the scrap box with the other high dollar IWB ones, that didn't work for me. Looks like it might work for a pocket holster, if it doesn't work IWB.

Their website could use some redesigning. Took me awhile to figure my PM9 took a series six holster. Haven't found one yet for my PM40, but I figure the series six might also work with it. They should just list the models it will fit right on the first page, rather than making you hunt all over the place to find your pistol.

Anyway I guess I'll try one.

9. G21ACPBeliever

G21ACPBeliever

Due to the adhesive nature of the outer materiel it clings to pretty much everything. Unless you wear pants that are 2 sizes too big the rubberized raised parts grip like you would not believe! I doubted it too but even in boxers and gym shorts jumping around it stays exactly where you placed it. Seriously amazing, and the fact that it holds so snug even without a belt makes it perfect for IWB concealment! Try it and you will be impresed! I paid 80+ for my Minotaur thinking that it was the answer... Nope! This Remora product really defies logic until you try it!

10. Republic of Texas

Republic of Texas

What pistol did you have tucked in the holster when you jumping around in your boxers? I'm interested but a little skeptical that the holster would support a 19 or 23 tucked between my underwear and bare backside while I was jumping around.

11. Milezenji

Milezenji

I would assume he is using it for his G21, as his name would suggest. I use my MIC for my G21, it is practically my designated holster for it.

I could see that holster working pretty well, but I too am sceptical about it working well without a belt. Admittedly, I have not had "hands on experience" with the materials being used in it too. Tension would seem to be a critical factor regardless.

Hell, I was sceptical about the MIC too...

12. Republic of Texas

Republic of Texas

You know what happens when you assume . . .

13. tag

tag Secret Member

Sorry, but I call bs here. No holster will stay in place in your underwear. It's not a failing of the holster, but a failing of the underwear. ;)

If you're going to pimp your product, at least be realistic about it.

14. dosei

dosei

RoT...you should note the part of the post that is red & bold...boxers and gym shorts, not just boxers. Most gym shorts have a string thru the waist that you can tie so your buddies on the court can't yank 'em down.

15. Caver 60

Caver 60

One more question G21ACP. I went back to their website. It was too late for me to fool with ordering last night.

Did you get the reinforced top or the regular one? I'm wondering if the reinforced top adds much to the thickness.

16. Damn_Yankee

Damn_Yankee

17. betes

betes

I have to admit, I'm intrigued. For $25 it probably deserves a try. I can't carry at work, and the MTAC is great but it's not a good holster to be taking on and off in my car.

18. dosei

dosei

I doubt that you would find a holster made from a wacky-tacky material to be an "easy on/off" holster in the car. The Comp-Tac Infidel w/belt clip would be much easier.

19. Milezenji

Milezenji

It wouldn't be the first time someone made an ass out of me! :whistling: