Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned Glocks in every caliber except .380 and 45 GAP. I have been a 357 Sig fan for long time and owned a G31 for 8 years but I favor the mid size Glocks. I've wanted a G32 for some time now and finally bought one last week. I think the G32 may be even a little better than the G19 as the best "all around" gun. I love my G32 better than any gun I've ever owned and I also own a G19. Just my opinion.

·
Miembro Antiguo
9,988 Posts
I happen to agree with you. The mid sized frame G23/G32 with barrel options for either .40 or .357 Sig is my preference in Glock pistols.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I won't disagree with you... I like my G31 way more than my G17!!

·
Frisky!
35,968 Posts
:supergrin::wavey:

·
Former Member
295 Posts
There is a lot that is smart about the 357Sig cartridge design.

Glock makes a well supported chamber for 357Sig pistols ONLY. Buy aftermarket 40sw and/or 9mm conversion barrels for good chamber support.

I would prefer 357Sig barrels longer than 4" to exploit its potential to the fullest. 4" makes for a lot of boom with decent performance. Less than 4", well then you really would be better off with 45GAP with fast powders and a truncated cone bullet load.

Consistent very good "one shot stop" data over a decade of testing and real life data from multiple sources.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
The first 2 Glocks that I bought were a 33 and then a 31, 1998, I think. The 31 is my CCW. About the only wear showing is a shiny slide slide stop, with the paint rubbed off.

I now have a 35 with a KKM 357 barrel and a Lone Wolf 9mm conversion. I am seriously considering carrying the 35 with the 357 barrel. I haven't put enough ammo through it yet, to feel good about that.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I carried a G31 on duty for 7 or so years. I love the long range accuracy of the .357 round. I liked my 31 a lot but the G32 just fits my hand better.

·
Registered
9,054 Posts
I had a friend like that. Once they got him some therapy and the right glasses, he straightened right out.
32 32 32 32 32 32

·
Chaplain of CT
7,470 Posts
I love the 19 and I love the .357, so I suspect you're probably correct about the 32.

·
JABRONI AUTIST
7,625 Posts
It is the best frame size. My G23 sometimes plays the role of G32, it's all good.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love the 357 Sig round. For that round to fit into a compact and sub-compact size handgun...you just can't beat it. I'm sure I just opened up an argument for the "40 fans". :supergrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts