Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
It's a chassis type gun, so Beretta just needs to offer cut down sized 15 and 10-12 round frames with corresponding mags for use with the current chassis and slide. Do it Beretta! Customers would love you.

·
Premium Member
22,844 Posts
All you need is a frame, barrel, and slide. Though truth be told, taking the beretta apart is a pain in the ***.
Really? I don’t find it that difficult.

Once you have to buy a barrel and slide, it just seems a better idea to buy the whole gun. That being said, I’d consider a compact frame and mags for my existing top.

·
Registered
87,666 Posts

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
All you need is a frame, barrel, and slide. Though truth be told, taking the beretta apart is a pain in the ***.
The first time is but gets easier. Certainly not as easy as a Sig 320. The compact and Centurion interest me. Big fan of my full size.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Reactions: DonGlock26

·
Registered
87,666 Posts
I have that holster for my APX, love it.
I finally got to shoot my new APX. It was very accurate. I put the small backstrap on
with a frame with no finger-grooves. I think I'm going to try the standard frame
and medium backstrap next time. The pistol was 100% reliable with several shooters (fellow police officers & USMC vet).

When asked why I bought the Beretta I replied- "they are like Pokemon and I'm going
to catch them all."

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Berettas are generally boringly reliable with albeit unusual styling. They’ve done something right to stay in business for roughly 500 years. The full-size APX didn’t interest me because I didn’t need a full sized polymer. I’m very interested in what the compact has to offer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think the full sized APX is a great pistol. There wasn't anything I wanted to change on it just a good shooter right out of the box. The APX added a cool facter with look and funtion of the slide serations. In a compact gun Im looking for something small, smooth...different. Makes me think Beretta was on to something with the Nano... I’d buy a Nano (subcompact or a slightly bigger version) with a metal firing pin & the same trigger from my APX.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts