close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The 61 year old Wal*Mart slapper

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by LongGoneDays, Jan 20, 2010.

1. LongGoneDays

LongGoneDays Misanthropical

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/br...hild-in-wal-mart/story-e6frf7jx-1225821549286

2. legends13

legends13

He's lucky this wasn't my 2 year old or he would have likely ended up with a glock 19 pointed at his face...

3. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

He would've been on his back in a full mount getting his face smashed in if that was my child and if I was there when that happened he would still get the same thing. I don't tolerate babies or kids getting beat:steamed:

I would love to be locked in a room with this MF'er!

4. Burn

Burn Taco Hack

spanking a child for mis-behaving is acceptable to some of us.....(a swat on the bottom to get the childs attention)

slapping a child in the face...especially a toddler....well I would have gone to jail myself..

5. KusoJijii

KusoJijii alegacy of fear

I was kind of hoping this was a thread about a GT member getting slapped by a greeter for not presenting their receipt when exiting the store.

6. DScottHewitt

DScottHewitt EMT-B

I remember this. The funny thing is, there was a concurrent thread about a man beating up a mentally challenged teen, and some of the same ones who were saying they would have beat this guy up, were cheering on the guy who beat down the mentally challenged kid.

Glad he got some time. As bothersome as the little creeps are, it's the responsibility of the negligent parents to do THEIR job.....

7. Ol Timer

Ol Timer ↓ hog hunter ↓ Millennium Member

Tough guy, threatening women and slapping children.

I bet there are guys taking numbers to teach this old fool some manners.

8. 03 Jarhead

03 Jarhead Stiff Member

I can't believe that nobody in that store was kicking this guys ***. :dunno: That sounds like an invitation for a beatdown.

9. marlinfan

marlinfan

The mentally challenged teenager kicked some 4 year old in the nuts. He deserved to have his bell rung.

10. StoneDog

StoneDog

This wasn't his child or grandchild. Spanking a strangers child for mis-behaving is probably a little less acceptable to some of us, much less slapping them.

11. 03 Jarhead

03 Jarhead Stiff Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Nobody would post that. Besides, a GT member would have bladed first and had their gun in the greeters face before they knew what was happening. :whistling:

12. DScottHewitt

DScottHewitt EMT-B

False. he "swiped" his foot past the kid who startled him. NO CONTACT apparent in the video. And the foot was no where near the nards.

13. buckhunter3987

buckhunter3987

While his actions are deplorable, people don't seem to give a damn anymore if their kids are screaming incessantly. I can understand his frustration, hence why I make every effort possible to stay away from walmart until after 10pm, I can't stand the out of control younguns and the unsupervised punks running amuck...

14. marlinfan

marlinfan

Whatever, take a swipe at someone else's kid and get a beatdown. Lesson learned in both cases.

15. security79

security79 Gene Frenkle

I don't back this gentlemen at all for slapping this kid. Especially in a walmart where he could simply walk away. What you said is right though it's the job of the parents to take care of bad behavior and unfortunately most don't. It reminds me of the story Glenn Beck told some years back about him being in starbucks (spelling?) and a woman's child was screaming at the top of it's lungs and the mother did nothing. Well he said something to the mother about it and was asked to leave by management. Why is it that parents think THEIR kids have the right to do whatever they feel like in public?

16. Mushinto

Mushinto Master Member

He deserves the chair simply for not having the same self-control I have to have when I want to smack someone else's kid.

ML

17. speedsix

speedsix

Should have slapped the mother.

18. DScottHewitt

DScottHewitt EMT-B

Great example. We were in a restaurant a few weeks ago. People at the next table had two LITTLE kids. Like 4/5 age range. Never know they were there. The grown-ups at the table on the other side of us made more noise than they did.

19. LongGoneDays

LongGoneDays Misanthropical

The thing I found interesting was he's been in jail the entire time and only has a few more days after credit for time served. If he was found not guilty does he just get a release and a "Oh sorry for holding you in jail for 55 days since you couldn't afford bail." ?

Or is it like a credit you can keep and use later?

20. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

Scott,

Have you noticed that one "mother" and child in a store can create a real disturbance?

But a large FAMILY with 5 kids mother and father can be quiet , polite and well behaved.