The 21 Club

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Gunfixr, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Gunfixr

Gunfixr Guest

I don't really have any complaints, but I do have a question. There is a forum under the Gun Related Clubs called The 21 Club. Apparently a member under the name CooperGlocker had some sort of command over it, I'm not sure exactly how it works. His posts are deleted and he is referred to as a former member. It's none of my business and I'm not asking, but what will become of The 21 Club? Several have posted things that would be responded to by him but he is gone. Will someone else take over this?

P.S. Eric, that is one cool avatar.

2. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Staff Member Moderator

Hello,

Thanks for the heads-up on The 21 Club's members list thread. I went ahead and started a new Club Number list thread, and updated all the outstanding requests I could see. I'll check the new Club Numbers thread periodically to make sure updates are made promptly.

If you see any posts that violate Glock Talk's rules, just use the "Report this post to a Moderator" link, near the bottom of the post in question, and one of the Mods or Admins will take care of the problem.

Thanks again for pointing out something which needed a bit of attention!

3. Gunfixr

Gunfixr Guest

Ok. While I have a pretty good understanding of how it works, I'm sure I probably don't know it all. Mostly folks here seem pretty civil, something I have seen lapsed in other forums.