Featured The 100 buck glock.....

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by RON K., Feb 15, 2018.

1. RON K.

RON K. Silver Member

I thought I would never see one let alone buy one.A buddy in town tells me a guy he knows a Neighbor has a gun to sell. And I say what is it he says some black automatic. I say WOWSERS like in full automatic? he says a handgun so I tell him I will go over and meet the guy. A nice retired 81 year old guy answers the door. I say Eddy sent me. I was making sure I heard no Chainsaw operating. or people on the property running around wearing skin outfit's or Human lampshade covers on the lighting. After I figured it was legit to talk I asked well whats the deal he pulls out a carry black leather holster.And a dusty looked like Mod 19 Glock

{I was hoping for a Mod29 Smith} no such luck. so he says yep bought it before 94 shot it maybe a 1,000 rounds. but carried it more. I could tell after I unholstered it. steel rear site threw me off. And zap out the mag and loaded with 147 grain Hollow points. And he moves fairly quick to under his levi Jacket, I think whats this a set up. a hit. a old lady behind the door with a ice picks..nope he says here is the other loaded mag. And Nelly comes out of the room and says don't forget this box of bullets sir. and lays on the table a white box of 5 different 9mm rounds probably 50 or 60 I figure I will count them once I am out of there.

So I say okay whats the deal its worn on the slide it has some character now. And the leather holster to me is worth $20 buck's, and I see its made in Paraguay. Did I just step into a old C.I.A. OP.or something more Sinister?

He says well you are probably a busy guy...Well you want it. I'm thinking does he mean Nelly. And all of a sudden this nice Blonde comes in from another room. And now I know i'm in deep. She gives the old guy a hug and kiss, And says Gramps Are you selling Old Willy.

I look around only the four of us in the room now. who in the heck is Old Willy?
    Her Gramps says the Glock.
    so I say yes how much. As Nelly is asking me if I want tea. that was it that is how they slip you the Micky. I say no thanks, I'm in a little bit of a hurry. The Blonde had nice tight jeans and a small tight top on.But I thought this is how they get you in the basement next minute you are strapped to a leather table and Dexter steps in.

so twice I ask how much. he says give me a $100.00 I say wha!! And he says yeah you seem like a nice guy. I whip out the C-note lay it on the table and he says nope you pay Ma.{Nelly} so I slam the Glock in the holster grab the two mags and box of ammo and say thanks. I tell the blonde nice meeting you, Nelly have a nice day. And shake the old guys hand.

{Check it out in the car down the road in the Micky D parking lot and its a airsoft}

naw really its a real Glock 19 pre 94 I assume.So if any of you guys find out your Grandfather sold his Glock for a $100.00 bucks I am the guy who bought it.

He said he had his fun with it over the decades. And was time to move it on. it was the almost most weirdest deal I have ever done. I have had some strange ones.

but the Best $100 bucks I ever spent. I did ask when he said a $100 are you sure. and it was yeah Sonny that's it. I was not taking advantage of a senior since I am 67 myself.

later on as I cleaned up the sand and dust off it. And oiled Old Willy down.Nelly the old guy and the Blonde had been good people. He wanted that well used Glock to go to good hands.

Never had a $100 buck Glock.And I think Old Willy might have a tale or two, just like this one all true.

RON K.

2. coma1924

coma1924

Great story. I’ll give you $150 for it. :drool:

Spookk, D-GLOCK17, pgg00 and 2 others like this.

3. Descendant

Descendant

4. Gloctapus

Gloctapus

That’s not how that works. Old dude had Alzheimer’s or its a murder weapon.

5. sullyxlh

sullyxlh

Wow no paperwork either
    You got a nice throw away for $100..

D-GLOCK17 and Macc283 like this.
  6. -JCN-

-JCN-

I'll give you $100 and a redhead.... :D

On second thought, that sounds wrong. You can keep it. :)

D-GLOCK17 likes this.
  7. arkdweller22

arkdweller22 Cuhootnified

You forgot the obligatory:
    222242A7-AAEC-4E3B-9BB4-DAFE6CC76047.jpeg

But really, cool story and nice grab OP!

orangejeep06 likes this.
  8. bgirls

bgirls

Damit, i told my gramma Nellie and my sister to watch grandpa, he is selling his possessions at 1960's prices and thinks he is putting one over on all the young buyers, dementia is hell on the elderly. Please mail it to me, i will return it to gramma nellie the next time i visit!!!

9. Joco34

Joco34 NRA Benefactor Member, Blue Knights Member Silver Member

Hey do yourself a favor don't go to the local sherrif's office to check the serial number! and be sure to wash the cocaine out of the magwell.

Spookk, Macc283 and Earl Smith like this.
  10. kaisooba

kaisooba

Great deal!

janice6 likes this.
  11. RON K.

RON K. Silver Member

I already took a pic it won't let me load from e-mail tonight will do when it is working,No pic's of the Blonde. it is all based on memory,Some of the casing had NUMBERS ON THEM. you don't think guys this was the project area #51 magic Glock do you? the one based to start the x19 project. And the holster contained the secret.. Naw it was just the deal for 2018 he was helping out a young guy since he did call me sonny. Gimme a freaking break...Old guys need to look at a nice blonde once and awhile.refuse tea from a old gal named Nelly.And get a older guys Old Willy. that he was proud of and actually used it.

Jealousy abounds on this forum.i deserve it in my second life.

Glocks, Hot Blondes, and FINE Paraguay Leather.

I figure some real truth around here would help this place out.In stead of I hate x19 Blather.
    peace out will post pic later. Marines just do, others make crap up..

Now I have to go find Eddy with a big thanks. And his last name is not Coyle.
    RON K.

G19 fan and Earl Smith like this.
  12. RON K.

RON K. Silver Member

Fellow honorary Blue Knights member here from Chicago myself.
    And the Glock is A okay...........He said Gotti only used it once and returned it in working order. Man some of use's guys don't know a good deal when you can smell it.I figured you would be proud it held its value over 20 years. RON K.

AND IT CAN get shot and shot and banged up a little and in time can pass it on to another deserving senior veteran citizen. AT LEAST I was not told it was a WW2 Bring back. Taken off a Waffen S.S. Officer.Or a Austrian Tank Commander named Arnie..

It was Willy..I hope my fellow Glock guys liked it the story, Just as much fun that morning buying it. And checking it out in that Mickey D's Parking lot with a Single Hamburger{ no darn Whitecastles out here} I worked up a appetite doing the deal and with all that Blonde excitement. And the dude at the drive up said is that a Glock on the front seat? And I whispered nope kid its OLD WILLY I threw him two bucks said keep the change and sped off behind the building. Will get pics up soon.Of Glock not burger the dude or the blonde.

Like I said a Wild Wed.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    PeterG, pgg00, Earl Smith and 5 others like this.
  13. Joco34

Joco34 NRA Benefactor Member, Blue Knights Member Silver Member

Hey heres the secret handshake :aodnsb: I used to live north of Chicago back in the late '80s The deal sounds great Im glad for the guy, nice story too.

14. JBur

JBur

awesome thread. this made me laugh. and great find! i wish i could come across someone selling a glock for $100.

Sky King likes this.
  15. Tahmail

Tahmail

Hey, that wasn't dust on that 19, that was my Grandma's ashes. Give it back!

Earl Smith likes this.
  16. RON K.

RON K. Silver Member

0215182026.jpg
    Originally 38th and Damen. the 50's..from 47th and Ashland thru Cicero...Anybody who would remember Tommy guns garage on State St. knows me. or the China Club in the 90's.. The Thompson Gunner. good times.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    1L26, Spookk, JIW25 and 11 others like this.
  17. RON K.

RON K. Silver Member

Remember guys my buddy in town which I posted in the Glock collectors forum here. Bought that $400 buck first Gen compensated Long slide mod 17L.
    He did super well, I just did good. Maybe I should name it C-NOTE or just leave it at OLD WILLY.Well guys I hope you all get a deal on something. Survivin the Big C on Oct. 20th. and a good deal this week.There is still hope.
    RON K.

Attached Files:

Spookk, Jsferrazza, SRT Shaft and 2 others like this.
  18. MikeG36

MikeG36 Have Gun Will Travel

Congrats!! That was a hell of a great deal.

Chapter two of the story: Your buddy tells you the old man has another pistol for sale cheap. So you go back out there but when you arrive, the house is gone. You see someone working in their yard and ask them what happened to the house and the people who lived there. They answer back; "Well, the house was burned to the ground back in 1996. The old man and his wire were murdered by their crazy granddaughter. She then set the house on fire and turned the gun on herself. About a week ago I could swear I heard the old man calling for Old Willie". ;)

G19 fan, Morepls, Jsferrazza and 4 others like this.
  19. cadillacguns

cadillacguns Millennium Member

Almost happened to me once, I was taking a GI Bill college class and talking Glocks to some kid that sat next to me for a while, one day he comes in and says his buddy was selling a 2 gen G-17, with night sights and five standard capacity magazines for $250 (this was during the AWB).

"Where is he at says I"?

"Just met him in the parking lot and bought it says the kid" !?!

"YOU said Glocks were Great, so I was going to have him see if YOU wanted it, but I decided to get it myself".

20. RON K.

RON K. Silver Member

M
    Mike cue the Twilight Zone music I like it.
    has to be one of the first gen ones. mod 19 At least I got the pic up. Old Willy will rise again.
    RON K.

MikeG36 likes this.